FFX/X-2 HD - Coming to Steam, May 12

Lex

Administrator
Alrighteyroo

Won't be buying this right away on account of the whole Uncharted 4 today thing and their PC ports generally being gash. Will probably pick it up in future, shout be interesting to see how the PC community mods it :monster:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
So far I haven´t seen any interesting mods for any FF game on steam, the only exception being a graphic mod for VII but that´s all.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
^Japanese game companies have historically not been as supportive of people modding their games as American companies have (look up what happened with Chrono Trigger for an example). So generally the people who do mod Japanese games aren't all that loud about it on the internet.

That's the main reason why the only modds for FF games are graphical overhauls. They don't have anywhere near the tools that exist for modding Western games that let people fiddle with actual game content changes.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
WOW...... Right After I buy it on PS4......

Hispeed and booster included... Wtf?

Could they add that to the PS4 verison? I still need to get 10 of every monster...

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
Anyone know if this will have Japanese audio with English subtitles? Because that's really the only reason I'd buy this one again. I've already got three copies XD

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Anyone know if this will have Japanese audio with English subtitles? Because that's really the only reason I'd buy this one again. I've already got three copies XD

You can´t mix match audio subs, since you can only set the game on either JP audio WITH JP interface or English Audio with English interface.

JechtShotMK9

AKA
Kamiccolo9
Thanks for the quick reply.

Well, that's dumb. I wonder why this one is different from the XIII games?

JechtShotMK9

AKA
Kamiccolo9
What the Hell, I bought it anyway. Someone will mod it in eventually.

Talk about a sneaky release, though. With all the craziness that went on with IX, I guess Square thought they'd just ninja us with this one.

Lex

Administrator
That's a pretty valid reason for me to play the game again (the mod). I mean, other than the fact that I love the game. I'll probably buy it when I'm back from Canada though, no point dipping in now when I'm utterly cashless and don't actually have the time to play it XD.

Top Bottom