• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FINAL FANTASY 14

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
WHAT THE FUCK PS3 EXCLUSIVE, 2010 WHAT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
SOGODDAMNSOON

WHAT THE HELL MAN

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Tetsujin. Go make a post on the front page regarding this FFXIV news. Please. I think this is definitely worthy of front page coverage. Please, fgj. I'm at work now and I can't yet. Plus I haven't seen the video or what not of the announcement.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
NO U.

Did it actually. Just a small news entry as there's nothing much to say at this point and I'm watching the damn presentation.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
We're talking about the trailer :monster:

update the front page tets.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Mnyah, I'm a little disappointed that it's an MMO... D;

But yeah, that was a surprising, especially with the 2010 release date. I seriously thought the guy was joking when he said that. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Mnyah, I'm a little disappointed that it's an MMO... D;

But yeah, that was a surprising, especially with the 2010 release date. I seriously thought the guy was joking when he said that. :monster:

Yeah me too. And judging from the few laughs in the crowd, we weren't the only ones.

I thought it was a completely new game and he'd be like "lol kidding" after the trailer.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
If this turns out to be more action and story oriented with a great world then I'm game.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Oh geez, MMO? Why does it have to be that way? FUCK!

I'm not getting it. I can't stand MMO's. v_v

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yeah, the whole MMO thing turns me off, too. Hopefully by the time it comes out I'll have a PS3 and yeah, here's to it having more story and action.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thanks so much Death Sin!!!

I"m actually gonna give this one a shot. MMORPGs are pretty popular when well done, as shown with World of Warcraft. And FFXI was pretty good. The only problem I'd say it had, was the sheer amount of grinding it took to be strong enough to take on the enemies. The scale of difficulty was waaaaaay too high. If they learn from FFXI, this could be extremely epic.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I used to feel that way before I played a few good ones.

If this turns out to be good, your loss :monster:

Top Bottom