• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FINAL FANTASY 14

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Didn't get FFXI, so I dare say I won't get FFXIV either. MMORPG of choice is life.

I quit on that one, felt too much like work.

Also, signed up fgj, it's my fault if SE comes down on our ass now, :monster:. We'll claim fair use though.

jelly

Pro Adventurer
*resurrects thread*

I can't wait for this game. I liked FFXI. But since it's so group orientated I couldn't play at my own pace, and things changed around in my life and my schedule wasn't flexible anymore.

They promise to make this one more casual player friendly. ^-^ So hopefully there's no more going lfp for 3 hours a day.

The locations I've seen so far are gorgeous <3

Ghost X

>.>... I thought this was old news tbh. Sucks how I have little times for games any more anyway. Hopefully this changes in the near future.

jelly

Pro Adventurer
I would still like it better if the races didn't look similar to the ones in XI with erm, weirder names, but having different tribes seems interesting... I wonder how different they will be from each other in terms of stats and story.

I'm still dying to know if making money is going to be really focused on a player-based economy. Or at least if there will be more chances of getting gil from quests and mobs. /shrug That would probably make or break it for me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
rh1f7s.png

6fvbxz.jpg

kb9fr6.jpg

v3fwjc.jpg

these are stolen from neogaf btw

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I wouldn't say amazing, but they're a big step for MMOs.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
All I care about is if it's fun to play. It looks better than WoW by leaps and bounds so I'm good in that department.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
For me it would depend on the member base. I've met some cool peeps in WoW, but if everyone who plays this is a douche I'll want none of it. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
For me it would depend on the member base. I've met some cool peeps in WoW, but if everyone who plays this is a douche I'll want none of it. :monster:
That's why you play with friends you ditsy broad. Don't you know like over 90000 FF fans?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't know that many. Besides, would all of them even play? Or be on the same server?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well I certainly hope the server system isn't like XI's. But really the deciding factor in playing this game will likely be how many FF friends (read: TLS people) I can play with.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Epic cut scene. I always have been interested in the fact that an MMO has cutscenes. WoW does not. T_T

Well I certainly hope the server system isn't like XI's. But really the deciding factor in playing this game will likely be how many FF friends (read: TLS people) I can play with.

For me it will depend on price, whether or not there is a Mac version or if I can get it to play on Bootcamp/Crossover/whatever, and also whether or not I get sick of WoW. :monster:

Top Bottom