• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary.

This site posted pictures from the "Farewell Stories Exhibition". The exhibit isn't due until January 22 but they apparently got a preview.

There is no sign of "FFVII Remake Boards" (which I assumed would be story boards but it could mean a number of things). We see some of the sketches used for the summons and monsters of the original FFVII, but I can't spot any new artwork.

001_size6.jpg

008_size6.jpg

011_size6.jpg

027_size6.jpg

028_size6.jpg

From the blog:
 「別れの物語展」は、来場者がヘッドホンを付け、会場に映し出す映像と音を合わせて楽しむ。同じく会場で渡されるスマートフォンも連動し、ガイドの役割を果たす。入場前に遊んだ経験のある作品を答えることで、音声情報が変わり、最後は自身が聞いたゲーム楽曲のリストも手渡される。

「FFVIIエリア」は、悲劇的な最期を迎えたFFVIIのヒロイン・エアリスと主人公のクラウドが出会った場所「スラムの教会」を再現。展示のために収録されたエアリスの思い出話を聞ける。また開発中の「FFVIIリメーク」のイメージボードも展示している。「FFXVエリア」は、主人公ノクティスとヒロインのルナフレーナの「幻の結婚式」をイメージしており、主要キャラクターの特別な“祝辞”などが楽しめる。
Google Translate:
"Farewell tales exhibition" enjoying the visitors to wear headphones and matching the images and sounds that appear in the venue. The smartphone also handed over at the venue also works, and it plays the role of a guide. By answering works that have experienced playing before entering, the audio information changes, and lastly a list of game songs heard himself is handed over.

"FFVII Area" reproduces the "slum church" where the heroine · Aerith of FFVII and the hero Cloud met at the tragic end. I can listen to stories of memories of Aerith recorded for exhibition. Also exhibiting "FFVII Remake" image board under development. "FFXV area" imagines the "phantom wedding" of Lunafreya of the hero Noctis and heroine, and can enjoy a special "congratulatory" etc. of the main character.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
The art of Tidus and Yuna is...Odd.

Tidus wearing a bandana like his dad feels Harry Potter Epilogue levels of cringe.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
is that from the hd remaster audio drama?

i forgot because i have tried to forget everything past ffx2.5

@Shademp, worth a front page post I'd say
I'd be more inclined to agree if the preview actually included new FFVII remake material. Still holding out hope that when the exhibit opens in two days we'll get photos of something new.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Those pics of Tidus and Yuna are viewable on the HD Remaster of X, aren't they? I swear they were.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
If there is ANY one thing I would personally want for FF memorabilia:

An exact life-sized replica of:

Ultima_Weapon_(Cloud).png

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade

It just dawned on me the Pizza is supposed to be Midgar. :(

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Eh. I may want to get the SNES classics on Steam, if I can figure out for sure I can remove that stupid smoothing filter they insist on using.

27/30. I screwed up only on FF XI questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom