Final Fantasy 7 Limited Edition PS4?

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
God knows I have my fingers crossed. Do any of you think this is possible? Do they do this with a lot of big titles?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
They did a PS3 for Advent Children and a PSP for Crisis Core, so I'd call this inevitable. Whether or not any region outside of Japan gets it -- who knows?

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
There was a PS4 for Type-0 as well. Actually two - one you could buy and the prettier one was a prize for a contest ;_;

I'd say it's very likely if not inevitable.

Although I won't wait that long. :awesomonster:

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
You all have me to thank for the Final Fantasy 7 remake. I had a PS4 for a year and recently sold it, which is exactly why the remake was announced, to spite me! (Your welcome). So I might just hold out for buying one of these when it comes out on sale. I might even buy it with the game if that is an option. I have a few years yet I am sure.

55-

Probably Evan Townshend
With all the talk of the remake being announced now in part to help boost sales of the ps4, it'd be kinda bullshit if they put out a limited edition like 2 years from now, yeah? But unsurprising if they do it in the near future.

No matter what I'd probs buy it. I don't expect to buy a ps4 until remake comes out anyway. The only console I've ever spent my own money on in my adult life was the limited edition psp.

Your welcome

62035754.jpg

clowd

Pro Adventurer
Depends on how my financial situation is at the time, but if it is good I'll buy two (I already own a PS4). One to play the remake on and one to hold onto until it starts going for high dollar on ebay.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The AC PS3 and Crisis Core PSP were released at launch, so it's likely that they'd do the same with a FFVII Remake PS4.

X :neo:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
If they do make a limited edition PS4 I'm totally down to get one. I don't even have one yet, so that would be the perfect excuse.

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
I'll definitely be buying another one. I wonder when they announce it. By time it comes out ps4's won't be worth much so I'll probs give mine away. Is it easy to transfer data over?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll get the PS4 upon the end of Ramadan, it'll go on Sale here due to them following the E3 events.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
They should make an Aerith PS4.

And make it pink. :3

Oh gawd yes!!!

Is they make a limited version they better do something hawt with it like the Type-0 one. Dual colours and designs. None if this simple logo only bullshit like that Fenrir. Slap that logo alone on anything and call it limited edition? I think not!

Last edited:

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
I don't want an aeris(th) one. It might stop working half way though the game. What I would like is the light bar to glow mako green. And have either a huge midgar graphic on it or the meteor. Or the final standoff with cloud and sephiroth.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol

But to be honest I don't really care if there's a design on it or not, I just want a pink PS4. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
What they might do is include a replacement cover for the top with a collectors edition? You know you can clip/unclip the top part of the PS4 easy peasy :)

Wolf_

Pro Adventurer
the hdd cover or the main one? I still don't know why sony don't make replacement/ custom ones.

Top Bottom