Final Fantasy Agito to be terminated and still no information on Final Fantasy Agito+

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I just learned today that Final Fantasy Agito IOS/Andriod is to be terminated despite only been out since last year.

There still isn't even more information on when it's PS Vita version is gonna be released. I have a feeling that the PS Vita version is gonna end up cancelled.

It's also confirmed that the game will be terminated on the 30th of November this year around 20:59 or something, and that I also just learned that the PS Vita version and the PC versions are also cancelled.

I think Tabata is gonna reboot Final Fantasy Agito from scratch and put it into development all over again.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
0uI6OIV.gif

i was waiting specifically for the pc or vita version since i don't have space for it on my phone

Still Unnamed

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Yeah, Final Fantasy Agito + was initially set to release mid January of this year for the Vita. However, the developers said there were some technical issues that they had to address before the game could be released. And while this may be the case, Tabata said, in a Famitsu interview that they've been planning Final Fantasy Type-0 Online since November of last year. Why Square Enix wouldn't reveal this information sooner astounds me. Especially for the consumers in the West, who haven't heard anything concrete since the game's announcement for North America and Europe during E3 of last year.

Top Bottom