Final Fantasy: Airborne Brigade

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Is anybody else playing it? As much as it sucks (and it does), I've gotten somewhat sucked into playing it constantly during the FFVI-themed "Deathgaze's Onslaught" event that's going on right now.

The prizes you can end up with are remodeling your airship as the Falcon and the Blackjack. :monster:

I've defeated Deathgaze nine times so far, but need to beat him 41 more times by the 12th to get the stuff for the Falcon, and 20 more times after that for the Blackjack. Probably won't accomplish the latter, but it does get easier the longer you play.

My current stats:
Lv. 37
Warrior Lv. 7
52,417 ATK
51,170 DEF

I'm getting pretty hardcore.

Last edited:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Wow! That's pretty cool stuffs Hawkeye :) Hopefully there might be other events where you can get stuff to model your ship after other FF ships in the series like Highwind, Ragnarok, Invincible, etc? Well ok the Ragnarok is a space ship but they could maybe work it in some how :monster:

Also a game where you can get over 50'000 in stats wow, yeah that is pretty hardcore :monster:

I don't have a smart fone so none of these fancy games for me yet :monster: I kind of want FF All the Bravest just so I can make/use an uber Aerith, Cloud, Tifa team again though! :pinkmonster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
You have to win other airship parts first, but once you have, you go to Menu and then Config. You can change the airship and your background from there.

Screenshots from the Japanese version, "Final Fantasy Brigade".

DaBrhHqVQAAHS5n

DaBridTUwAE_r3l

DaBrjFEUQAEwKK1

- Twitter source

Apparently the North American version, Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade, ended its service on December 1, 2014.

From EdgeStrifeDS's Twitter

DZnCTWHVMAADeVa

集めたアイテムを早速クラウドに渡して、どんどんドレスアップしてもらうクポー
Google Translate said:
Give the gathered items to Cloud immediately, get them to dress up steadily

DZnCTWJVwAA74zS

ここには女装に必要ななにかがあるクポ!
Google Translate said:
Here is something you need for a women's clothing!

Moogle Corneo amuses me.

DaHh4_AU0AEiEDd

DaHh4_AUQAA78VQ

- Twitter source

EDIT: Abandon hope all ye who enter here, for this will summon the LTD :monster:
DXiTRypV4AAU3PE

- Twitter source

EDIT #2:

Though this event actually happened before the above. :monster:

DBmw5RwVoAEoSL_

- Twitter source

Last edited:
Not only is today the final day of Final Fantasy Mobius in Japan. It is also the final day of Final Fantasy Brigade.

Now at long last I can stop saving images of this game posted on Twitter. :monster:

Been fun though.

2012/1/6 - 2020/3/31

Last edited:
Top Bottom