• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
It works ok if you accept the rewards individually and don't accept the pots. Seems to be the pot reward that's causing all the problems :)

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah just seen the post on their FB page so I've claimed everything else but then now also turns out the connection issue was down to illegal botters.

Edit: also my 10+1 even the 5* was absolute trash. Another elephilm and she's shit anyways and then all blues.

Ghost X

Out of curiousity, when the answers to my questions happen: Can some one tell me what happens to Akstar and how he is related / why he's doing what he's doing, and who Hyoh ends up being, as well as the identity of the emperor is (or whatever they're calling that figure... Alpha Star?) and pretty much how the game ends? :P. Feel free to spoiler tag, etc.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Lmao I think I'm probably as far into the story as you to answer any of those ghost XD

That said my 10+1 pull gave me a kh cloud which I didn't want XD
Just gimme a second Sora already!!!!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Ghost X I know a few titbits stuff so I'll spoiler it so the Akstar stuff
Akstar is actually one of the order and is pretending to help as far as I know

The Hyoh stuff
Hyoh is Rain, the Hyoh that was killed was actually that girl that has a thing for Hyoh (can't remember her name)in disguise he's in the order but I'm not sure how he got to that point where he's turned on the party as far as I know it's gets a bit more complicated and Nichol and Sakura end up joining Rain and the order.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I've never got anything from those % tickets honestly Ex-tickets I find have a way better rate at getting rainbows than anything else.

I just used a regular ticket on the winter banner and got my 4th Christine best STMR for mages +50% MAG and 30% for DW and 30% ice resistance. I saw the rainbow and was like please be her, I was considering using some lapis I picked up from the story to go and attempted the first round of the step up again in the hope of getting her but now I don't have to thank goodness I can save my lapis for a good while now.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I'm trying to figure out who would be the best for getting to 7* I have the options of queen, Lulu or ramza.
Looking at the stmr rankings I'm thinking maybe queen for the attack boost on her stmr?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Go for Queen, great damage dealer, fab STMR I haven't awakened her yet but I'm about to, to get it.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Holy crap so I'm doing the elt raid and as you know I have a 7* Loren! So I did her tempest flash with another Loren...119 chain hit I have never hit a chain like that in the 2.5 Years I've been playing this game it just kept going on it was amazing!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I haven't been able to repeat it it was insane and I really want to have another go at it.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Soooo ff7 event coming up and no mention of cloud or sephiroth getting a 7* release......fffffffffff

Also I blew all my tickets/lapis trying to more Sora's and now I have nothing for Vincent.......
Fml

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
They are getting 7* awakenings and a step up banner but they're not announced as bonus units in the events :(

So sad that I don't have lots of lapis to do the step ups I burned through a lot in the winter step up.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Got a Vincent on my daily and got my 4th Rem on one of my ex-tickets yay for bonus units for mog event and yay for STMR once I've got Vincent levelled and set up I'll put him up to use.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Browsing through Reddit last night and came across a post from a guy showing off a non stmr build for cloud 7* and the guys had him at 2400+atk
Skip forward to me trying to maximise cloud attack and sitting comfy at 1800 XD o really need to work more on normal tmrs like desches eating etc to boost attack higher.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah Clouds able to climb the ladder very quickly when he gets 7* for attack his own TMR and Elfreeda's marshal glove make his attack soar for himself and other units, I think he's ones if the first unit at 7* that can hit over 2k attack without a Ton of top tier TMRs or STMRs

Clouds main issue which is why I probably wouldn't use him is he lacks imperil or imbue abilities so while he's an awesome straight up attacker and can chain he kinda lacks in anything else.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So I'm in the reddit and everyone is talking about their 5* ticket and I'm like what 5* ticket is this there's one tomorrow but I looked and it's the same one but I've missed a log in day, I just don't know where.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Only 5* tickets I've seen is the 5*ex ticket for the fiesta rewards. Got it today and got another shitty ace. Genuinely wish you could convert characters you don't like to lapis or trust moogles etc

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Got Livid shantotto from the 5* ex ticket, nice to get something new From the 5*s even if she's not the best she has a nice rod TMR which I can 100% now and equip on my T.Terra, been using the Draco staff for long time with my more recent Mateus Malice staff so it's nice to have something for my mages.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So guys who is your favourite unit design?

I don't think I've ever asked that question, for me it's a toss up between Zyrus and Raegan.

Zyrus just oozes badass black mage and Raegan is Reagan :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm so fucking pissed I never got KH Cloud or Sora. Damn mobile gacha games...

And it's already over and there's no way to get it now, huh?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Limited event but they do have a habit of bringing the limited events and units back, they're doing it star ocean, they've done it for Nier, they did it for Halloween and the Xmas units and it's looking like they're bringing back the Lunar new year units for next month so they may release another one in the future, most likely when they update Sora and Cloud to match the JP version stats.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Star ocean incoming again!

And I'm excited for Rena 7* she was my buffer before I finally pulled Nichol.

She may end up replacing him again if I manage to get a second, I didn't pull on folkas' banner as much I love her as a unit I don't need a new healer currently and while I can't spend lapis on the banner I have all my summon tickets from the MK banner.

Looking forward to seeing the SO enhancements also!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
God fucking damn all these off banner rainbows 2nd ticket used, and it's a rainbow, fucking luneth who I have absolutely no use for, everytine I use tickets on these banners I get off banner rainbows which is fine if it wasn't for the fact this is a limited banner unit. There are three 5* units on this limited banners just so shitty.

Top Bottom