Final Fantasy commercials from back in the day

Pixel

The Pixie King
Just put together some of my favourite commercials for FF1-6, tactics and Crystal Chronicles

Also, here are some FF7 ones

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Amazing to see side-by-side how different Japanese commercials are from Western commercials.

UH WAY TO SPOIL THE GAME FF7 COMMERCIAL #2!

Commercial #4- Aeris with blond / red hair???

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I love that fourth commercial. It really goes to show how different the game became when it was nearing completion. Cloud's walking animation is kind of hilarious there too.

MoLe_BlAdE

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I know I'm new here and not really sure on the rules of bumping MEGA old threads like this, but I've just been playing a VERY old game in my web browser (really should be working but ya' know), and I thought to myself "I wonder if there's any archived Final Fantasy stuff laying around here?"

Anywho, I came across this: https://archive.org/details/square-enix-commercial-pack

It's a huge collection of old commercials (adverts to me and my UK brethren) for loads of Square titles!

This website has an absolute plethora of content on it which aims to preserve all different forms of media and keep them in one place. Just type in 'Final Fantasy' and see what I mean. I've not gone through it with a fine toothcomb, but hopefully there might be something there that'll pique individual interests :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I know I'm new here and not really sure on the rules of bumping MEGA old threads like this, but I've just been playing a VERY old game in my web browser (really should be working but ya' know), and I thought to myself "I wonder if there's any archived Final Fantasy stuff laying around here?"

Anywho, I came across this: https://archive.org/details/square-enix-commercial-pack

It's a huge collection of old commercials (adverts to me and my UK brethren) for loads of Square titles!

This website has an absolute plethora of content on it which aims to preserve all different forms of media and keep them in one place. Just type in 'Final Fantasy' and see what I mean. I've not gone through it with a fine toothcomb, but hopefully there might be something there that'll pique individual interests :D
There are no rules against bumping for a substantive post, especially for something like that. Awesome!

Top Bottom