Final Fantasy Cosplay Directory

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
This thread is intended to serve as a directory of sorts for Final Fantasy cosplayers on TLS, no matter if you’re seasoned or just trying to plan your first one. It will include everything from wigs, costume patterns, types of fabric, shops were you can get buy accessories, weapons, or costumes, how-tos, and different things people have used (foam/worbla/wood/plastic, etc.) or done to create their Final Fantasy cosplay.

With KupoCon approaching next year, I’ve been in full research mode once more for potential cosplays and I feel inspired to make something on the forums that could be of some benefit to others. This isn’t intended as another post your favorite cosplay thread, but if you have seen a cosplay that’s done something with a particular character or outfit that you think may be of some help to others, post it here!

I’m starting off small for now, only putting a few characters into the directory, because they’re actually characters I’ve done research on with the intent to cosplay myself one day. I do plan on keeping it updated with more and more characters and ideas, but to keep it simple, I’ll just update the master post with the info and make another post telling everyone what’s been updated and schtuffs. I hope this can be useful for a lot of people, including myself!

I do find a lot of good stuff on Etsy, so I will be spamming shops from there out the wazoo when I find them.

COSPLAY DIRECTORY MASTER LIST

yunahibiscus1.jpg

Yuna-Hibiscus-Design.jpg

yuna__s_hibiscus_pattern_by_jascarly123zo-d3a5c98.jpg

Yuna-Obi-Design.jpg

ObiBow.jpg

AimeeWoodWorks on Etsy

LightningsArt on Etsy

MainStaffPattern.jpg

Yuna-Summoner-Staff.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom