• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered (PS4)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
the miasma bubble you always had to stay in always looked like such a pain in the ass. As well as, of course, needing all your friends to have GBAs. But I suppose playing over the internet mitigates that last point.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Omg I played this game when it first came out!! It was a Christmas gift! o_o My first impression was good, then it deflated when I realized how little it was related to other FF games, but despite that I actually ended up enjoying it. There's a lot of nostalgia here for me as well. In fact I'm now listening to the OST because of this thread :monster:

It's definitely a different game. I liked that you could create your own character and I'd totally be down to playing this game again. I've never done the multiplayer because my immediate family never had GBAs, so I solo'd the game as far as I could. I dunno if I ever beat it, in my memory it got incredibly difficult to complete (but could be that way from being a kid :lol: ).
The miasma mechanics was interesting, especially with the story lore, but it was kind of annoying as a game mechanic. Idk I'd have to play it again! Aaaaah wow.

Also spray painting a fuzzy moogle, haha.

Also yeah here, OST. Oh my god the memories.

It was a huge pain to get GBAs and link cables for everyone, but multiplayer was very fun. The game was built for local co-op, so I'm wondering how the multiplayer experience will translate to online. Like, I'm not sure how the chalice carrying or coordinating casting spells will work when playing with randos with no voice chat :lol:.

Top Bottom