• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy IX

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Whoo~ I love IX, Garnet is probably my most favorite Final Fantasy heroine. Though I still have an old copy of the PS1 game, so I don't really need it. :monster:

But still, that's pretty awesome.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Whoo~ I love IX, Garnet is probably my most favorite Final Fantasy heroine. Though I still have an old copy of the PS1 game, so I don't really need it. :monster:

But still, that's pretty awesome.

Me too :monster:. Although it's not old, I bought it new a few years back.

Speaking of, I should still get VII and VIII, if just for having it on the shelf somewhere.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yes, but also for you if you manage to play it for half an hour without ripping your face off.

I did. :(

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
No, it means I had a 'somewhat' obese fangirl sitting next to me forcing me to buy and play it.

Ameredia

*Reeve Fangirl*
I just bought it last year again after my original hit the dust. But i would not mind to have VII, VIII and IX on the PS3.

Awesome, I was wondering when they were going to release it on the PSN. IX is my favorite and so, though my PS1 disks still work, having it on PSP would be a bonus.

Kelranox

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Zatch, Zach
*sigh* This is why posts should have character limits.

Anyway,

in my opinion it's one of the best FF's in the series. Tetra Master was much better than Triple Triad and speaking of Tetra Master, I've the actual card game =P

Vivi owned every other character in the game, though I wasn't leaning toward most any other except for maybe Zidane at certain points. Kuja was a good villain, though he dressed in drag, he was manipulative and psychotic.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I just thought I'd update this let people know that FFIX is now available to download on the PSN in Japan and Europe (I'm currently in the middle of waiting for it to finish downloading on my psp) I'm not too sure about a US release on it yet though.

Kujata

X's Brother
One of my favorite FF's and the first one I beat myself. All I'm gonna say is Chocobo Hot and Cold, reeeaaaally hilariously fun and addictive. I remember X and I just doing that for hours.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This is probably the second best entry in the series after FFVI in my estimation.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
My fave Final Fantasy game. Not my fave story, that goes to VII, but IX was just damn fun, start to end.

Top Bottom