• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy IX

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
1000 jump rope
i question the mentality of some of the people who think up trophy requirements. i understand stuff like 'beat the game on hard difficulty' or 'defeat this optional boss' but others like this i just don't get

what life have you lived to lead you to this decision, anonymous person

do you at least get a reward ingame for doing 1000

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
tumblr_p2rjudYmuV1v2f52no1_500.jpg

maybe if i find a podcast to listen to and try it when i have nothing else i want to do

ForceStealer

Double Growth
i question the mentality of some of the people who think up trophy requirements. i understand stuff like 'beat the game on hard difficulty' or 'defeat this optional boss' but others like this i just don't get

what life have you lived to lead you to this decision, anonymous person

As someone who's about to embark on VII's stupid freakin 100 million gil trophy, I agree. Especially when they left so many that might actually be enjoyable without a trophy, like collecting all the enemy skills, or the Turtle's Paradise flyers :/

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
collecting all the enemy skills, or the Turtle's Paradise flyers
see, i'd like these more because they encourage exploration or vigilance to make sure you find them and don't miss them

maxing out gil is just grinding for the sake of it, since having that much gil isn't going to help you. you can buy anything you'd need with a lot less than that

i don't mind getting level 99 because i like to do that anyway and it's got a practical gameplay benefit

square hire me, i will make you much better trophy requirements

Volvatta

Sincerity-Genuinity & Comedy
AKA
Crazy-Sane
The jump rope in FF9 is where lifelong video game trauma is made.

I did become the King of Jump Rope.

BUT AT WHAT COST

I could never... I put time into everything, and i mean everything in that gam...except that. I chose not to for the feet would be in pain... I would not do that to poor ViVi

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Played a lot of IX this past weekend. This Moguri Mod is gorgeous. And the select "remastered" tracks fit better than I feared, I particularly like this version of Over the Hill. About to head to Cleyra, never bothered delivering all the Kupo Nuts before, also got more of Quina's blue magic than usual. Also got a pretty good Tetra Master deck going, playing for real too (not restarting after a loss). :monster:
Did this remaster improve the abysmal steal rates? I've had a decently lucky go of it so far, which is highly unusual. (Marcus still took forever to successfully rob Black Waltz 3.)

Still hate Choco Hot and Cold, but I got all the available Chocographs *grumble* :P

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
An update on the steam version will have removed the game from your system by accident yesterday. You’ll have to update again today to roll it back.

April fools from Square?:awesome:
Damn, that sucks! I was wondering why mine was gone. Thankfully I had my cousin add it to my ps classic a while back

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Played a lot of IX this past weekend. This Moguri Mod is gorgeous. And the select "remastered" tracks fit better than I feared, I particularly like this version of Over the Hill. About to head to Cleyra, never bothered delivering all the Kupo Nuts before, also got more of Quina's blue magic than usual. Also got a pretty good Tetra Master deck going, playing for real too (not restarting after a loss). :monster:
Did this remaster improve the abysmal steal rates? I've had a decently lucky go of it so far, which is highly unusual. (Marcus still took forever to successfully rob Black Waltz 3.)

Still hate Choco Hot and Cold, but I got all the available Chocographs *grumble* :P
I feel like Tetra Master takes forever to build up your cards. Maybe I wasn't doing it right, idk.
If I remember right, the Kupo nuts was pretty pointless. I did it, but I don't remember it yielding a special item or anything. I didn't mind Chocobo hot and cold. It was definitely tedious, but not as bad as chocobo racing (in my opinion)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Chocobo Racing I can control that I win. In Choco Hot and Cold, not only is the appearance of what you're looking for random, but then you get 30 seconds of your minute time limit of "Kwehhh?!"s while you frantically search for the magic pixel they want to finally get an Eye Drop :wallbanger:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Chocobo Racing I can control that I win. In Choco Hot and Cold, not only is the appearance of what you're looking for random, but then you get 30 seconds of your minute time limit of "Kwehhh?!"s while you frantically search for the magic pixel they want to finally get an Eye Drop :wallbanger:
Lol very true. That feeling is not fun at all. Especially in the beginning when the chocobo is super slow

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Does the Moguri Mod do away with the quick-start battles as well? Skipping 15 seconds every battle is game-changingly good, it's pretty much worth giving up joystick movement, that's how good it is.

Top Bottom