Final Fantasy Play Arts Kai Variant

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
VllXvzk.jpg

Larger photo here: http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVVHRADMVIMU/articles/1227273/index

No further info at the moment.

More photos:

iFbrPhF.jpg

9W6yI74.jpg

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Forgive me, but who is that? Warrior of Light? The horns don't look right...

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness

Quick. Hide it from Dawn.

I'm looking forward to see what other models they have coming out, I heard they had some Advent Children model remakes coming out around September. It's about time Square Enix foucused on Final Fantasy Play Arts rather than third party models such as Batman and Mass Effect.

Edit here's some other models:

1. Rufus Shinra
Release date: September 2013
Accessories: alternate head/chest, shotgun. Jenova container, right trigger hand, open hands x2, display stand

2. Yuffie Kisaragi
Release date: September 2013
Accessories: shuriken, right grip hand, left closed fist, open hands x2, right hand holding materia, left arm carrying materia, display stand

3. Vincent Valentine
Release date:
Accessories: Cerberus, right trigger hand, right open hand, display stand
Uncolored Proto only Available
BBLn-PQCUAA_5_2.jpg

BBMod2gCIAAcmK1.jpg

BKTIDupCYAA5y11.jpg

Ffxiii1ll

The Pink Dude
AKA
Ffxiii1ll
Arianna is right, he isn't really like WoL ( maybe they just used another model than the dissidia's one )

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Maybe it being 'Variant' has something to do with that (reworked or reimagined designs/using some Amano art as the base?).

idk I don't follow figure news much.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, my phone only loaded that first image, and I thought it was a stylized Cecil. Now that I see the rest, and particularly the shield, it's obvious.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Marcus said:
Quick. Hide it from Dawn.

Damn. I'm really that obvious, ain't I? lol

I do find the look of Warrior of Light kind of odd, but I still like it. The horn are just so...so...delightfully horny!

nomnomonomonom /dawnfangasm

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Did you have this obsession before Dissidia?

Yes, though not nearly as severe. I'm obscenely loyal to FF1 and the knight character always fascinated me. Except for the White Mage Challenge I always kept a knight in my party (and he always lead said party). I also have an old FF1 fic in which I tried to create a character for him.

When Dissidia came out...well, you can see how obsessed I am. xD

Dawn has an obsession? This is news to me.

xD You're joking, I'm guessing. I have a figurine of Warrior of Light at my bedside!

Oh man, I'm such a nerd...

Dawn loved Warrior of Light even before he was horny.

I'm a longtime loyal fan! Yay baby, yay!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
xD You're joking, I'm guessing. I have a figurine of Warrior of Light at my bedside!

I once knew / was working for / was owned by someone that kept a figurine of Sephiroth by her bedside. Along with pictures on the wall. And a plastified picture on her pillow.

excuse me while I bleach my mind. Again.

laurence

Pro Adventurer
A lovely work of art that figurine is, even though the picture is photoshoped :P. Would like to know how many units will be marketed. Looks to hold a decent potential value.

what ever happened to SY? Did she ever post here?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I think it's just another plate, but that doesn't wrap around, so it's not on the inside of the left leg.

Unless that's not what you're referring to, in which case IGNORE ME

Top Bottom