• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
New update coming over the weekend which introduces several new / improved aspects, including:

* a new Dungeon 'maps' screen which add a bit more visual appeal to the Dungeons and you can more accurately track your progress

* the much cried for Prep screen so that you can finally make ANY change to your party and equipment without having to keep backtracking in and out of Realms

* materials for weapon upgrades will no longer take up space in your inventory

* Library screen showcasing help and how to obtain Memory Crystals and the like

* Interface improvements

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
The update has dropped ... and the game has clearly stepped up a gear. The home, realm, and battle screens have had a much needed revamp and the game looks better than ever. The new party prep screen and the ease they have added to change anything on the fly (which was much needed) is a vast improvement also.

A new event has also launched:

56734888-d0f8-3cf5-92e9-a64c2139baa5.png

Get Sephiroth's second memory crystal, recruit Reno, and there are several other memory crystals up for grabs.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Started the Blood Madness event today and that opening of Sephiroth <3
Loving the changes so far, especially being able to swap abilities without having to backtrack to the event screen.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I logged on with all the talk of the big update. It really does look better by leaps and bounds. Did an 11 relic draw, STILL nothing worthwhile for Tifa...

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
kuja is appearing in the japanese version

i am excited even those i have more characters than i know what to do with :sadpanda:

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I logged on with all the talk of the big update. It really does look better by leaps and bounds. Did an 11 relic draw, STILL nothing worthwhile for Tifa...

Did you try the new Beginner's Draw? Nothing for Tifa but you do get to specifically pick out from a selection of one character from each series. My Cloud had no specials, so it was awesome to finally pick up Braver for him.

The odds were definitely in my favour, as though I haven't got Sephiroth's Black Materia, I did happen to get Aerith's attack boost Soul Break and Barret's Grenade Soul Break.

So I'm very happy right around now, lol.

The Festival is running by the way. So try and log in every day to collect the rewards.

SeraphSephiroth

Lv. 25 Adventurer

Did you try the new Beginner's Draw? Nothing for Tifa but you do get to specifically pick out from a selection of one character from each series. My Cloud had no specials, so it was awesome to finally pick up Braver for him.

The odds were definitely in my favour, as though I haven't got Sephiroth's Black Materia, I did happen to get Aerith's attack boost Soul Break and Barret's Grenade Soul Break.

So I'm very happy right around now, lol.

The Festival is running by the way. So try and log in every day to collect the rewards.

I had a couple hundred Mithril to spare and managed to Nab the Yoshiyuki. Black Materia will come in handy for getting Hojo taken care of in the dungeon where you get Sephiroths Level 2 Memory Crystal.

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
This weeks event is the Vale of memories, which will allow you to get a memory crystal 2 for four of these characters:

Tyro, Paladin Cecil, Cloud, Squall, Rinoa, Tidus.

Since Cloud and Squall have theirs, I'd avoid those. Unless you missed out on them.

It's also coming with a new soul break spectacular, so you can get some new equipment.

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/rift-of-recollection/

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Nobody commented on the VII Christmas medley?

They are also giving away 3 VII christmas weapons, a dagger, a bracer and a rod. You can only pick one this time.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Yeah that was a very nice addition.

I picked up the attack up bracer since I wanted to move away from Aerith since my Yuna has a better set up than her now.

Haven't checked my inventory recently but been picking up some nice orbs from the Festival. Should be able to make some of the higher end stuff soon I think.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
A new update has just dropped - which finally opens up the Orb Shatter & Exchange functions! The former option allows you to change abilities you no longer need back into orbs, including any honed enhancements on them (you get back 50% of used materials). Whilst the latter option allows you to exchange orbs of the same type into higher (or lower) level versions!

At first glance, there's quite a big exchange rate (obviously) for the 5* orbs, but that was expected, and it takes some gil. Though if you have tons of orbs from simply playing the game on and off, you should easily be able to make several new (and previously unobtainable) abilities.

Just got Full Break, but I'm considering whether to hone that once or get Mug Time because of Yuffie's release (which is the VII event going on right now).

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Loads has been going on recently.

The game has reached the 10 Million Downloads mark and there is a celebration with a new weapon for Tyro (ranged attack + group healing) plus a prize draw for Mythril, and a special dungeon with a Major Growth Egg + Free Mythril.

Some new epic abilities have been added for Samurai and Monk classes. There is also a new RM for Cid with a chance for double EXP to help raise your characters.

But more importantly for VII fans: The Lone Wolf's Lament event is incoming - heralding the arrival of Advent Children content!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
did the english version do the valentine's day event? you got the option to pick one of three heroines (rinoa, lightning, and yuna), and depending on who got the most votes everyone got some mythril and an accessory. for japan at least, lightning won so for a few days the start up screen had a picture of lightning and the home page's background music changed to a special valentine's day medley that is apparently unique to rk's events

the songs included are
- eyes on me [ffviii]
- eiko's theme [ffix]
- celes' theme [ffvi]
- theme of love [ffiv]
- aerith's theme [ffvii]

it seems strange that they didn't include something like suteki da ne for yuna, or one for lightning but did include eiko's theme??

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
They did yeah, our gift was Yuna's Obi.

Yeah I thought the choices for the BGM were weird, they didn't match the 3 girls you could pick from.

They've been doing weekend orb rushes every other weekend this month, there should be another two at some point. This might be our anniversary orbfest, actually. Starts at 1am UTC on Saturday and ends 1am Monday. Cactuars guarantee a greater orb drop, and Gigantuars guarantee a major orb.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
The Lone Wolf's Lament

Surprisingly, the event is underway already. I got too excited and blasted through my Mythril - didn't get the Fusion Sword but got some new Soul Breaks for Cid and Zack.

2c5e898c-2bc8-30dd-a646-c268f37db6af.png
1ed37e28-be05-3f61-85a4-f4d9341bb0eb.png
4d2407a5-6cbd-3d2a-8101-d5a86f128a93.png

The gang.

3b5d431f-269e-348d-896f-db2e0441e020.png

Bahamut Sin.

c0d2d6fa-449b-3d0f-8ae2-74d2ade82495.png

Advent Children Cloud.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Did 2 rare relic draws to get the Fusion sword, got 2 Magic Combs and 6 moonring blades.

I then saw someone on reddit with 2 full pages of Fenrir RWs.>_>

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
the japanese version added a new feature called 'record dives' where you can use items called 'fragments' to increase select characters' stats, allow them to use new ability types, give them status aliment resistance and stuff.

but it's like the rosetta stones, or the second limit break crystals, the abyss dungeons and those abilities. they're always the rewards for the high level dungeons that are difficult to complete if you aren't a high level or have high level equipment

do something about this pls

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I finally managed to nab a Soul Break weapon for Tifa (Platinum Fist). She was the only member of my FFVII party without a piece of Soul Break equipment. Got it on the first draw too which made a nice change. Got 100 mythril left but I'm undecided on whether to use it all up in this first FFVII draw (in a crazy attempt at getting the 1st Fusion Sword) or wait for the one coming later this week.

Did 2 rare relic draws to get the Fusion sword, got 2 Magic Combs and 6 moonring blades.

I then saw someone on reddit with 2 full pages of Fenrir RWs.>_>

Someone I follow on tumblr managed to get the Fusion Sword in a 3x draw. I've never gotten anything above 3 stars from 3x. Some people have all the luck :(

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well, that was for the Wapanese version, so it doesn't count and I forgot. :awesome:

Seriously, though, why does Bahamut Sin look better in this game than in Advent Children?

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I think you might have more luck getting 5* equipment when pulling from a 3x draw. In the past few days I've managed to get Aerith's Keepsake Ribbon, another Red XIII's Magic Comb and Rinoa's Cardinal just by hammering 3x pulls. Has anyone else had luck with that, or is it just coincidence?

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Anniversary events and SSBC banners coming tomorrow, March 16th. Return of the orb fest.

An FFII event featuring Minwu will begin on the 19th, with the brand new nightmare dungeon launching on the 25th. Yuna's gunner event will start on the 26th, and the first ever Tactics event will start on April 4th, featuring Ramza and Agrias.

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/events/

There is a possibility of getting free 25x mythril, someone on Reddit found a banner for that. So maybe another half price draw is going to happen?

Also today a new change came in, Rinoa can now use 5* Summons, and her magic was increased again.

Top Bottom