• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Tons of things for the 1 Year Anniversary of the global release has been going on, with daily special log-in rewards, half draw Relic banners, 50 Mythril giveaways, the rotating dungeons for Orb Fests, and some Super Soul Break banner phases beginning.

But that's not all! They have now unleashed the Nightmare dungeons on us, which are supposed to be the toughest dungeons yet (and will rotate once a month) to unlock 6* abilities and resources. The first one is to win Ultima and will allow most 5* Black Magic characters to attain 6* use status on completion.

Be warned. They are tough though.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Because we've all been waiting for Gunner Yuna right? .... Right?!

Well, she's yours to get anyhow in the Wardrobe Record event.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Tons of things for the 1 Year Anniversary of the global release has been going on, with daily special log-in rewards, half draw Relic banners, 50 Mythril giveaways, the rotating dungeons for Orb Fests, and some Super Soul Break banner phases beginning.

But that's not all! They have now unleashed the Nightmare dungeons on us, which are supposed to be the toughest dungeons yet (and will rotate once a month) to unlock 6* abilities and resources. The first one is to win Ultima and will allow most 5* Black Magic characters to attain 6* use status on completion.

Be warned. They are tough though.

Not unless you YOLO it with a Hastega SB/RW and spam black magic on Ultima Buster's orb. :monster:

Also, hi, I got good at FFRK.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I of course played the most Record Keeper I've played in awhile last night for Ramza and Agrias. I loved the enemy sprites based on the Akihiko Yoshida art of the job classes. Argath/Algus' conversation with Ramza in the second dungeon was good, made me hate him all over again :monster:

And the Agrias dungeon is level 50, and all my characters are only 36/37. Tough, but I beat it. Then used the huge pile of mythril I'd been sitting on and got Agrias' sword and Ramza's armor :)

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Here's the full opening redone in record keeper. Features Biggs, Wedge and Jessie:

They've added some sort of exploration recently, so it looks as if you get to go through remade segments now instead of just battles.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Someone did some data mining, and came up with some so far unused realms:
DaBmOmDXUAEIOBb.jpg

Seems there will soon be Before Crisis stories/events! It's the only way some of the BC story will be told outside of JP, if this happens.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
During the Summer festival in global, there was an event where you challenged all of the weapons. It had this awesome bgm, a mashup of Hurry faster and Weapon raid:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
People have surmised about this Gackt thing, but has there ever been any evidence that that's actually true?

I could see maybe the secret ending of Dirge being an issue since it's actually him. But his Crisis Core self...I mean he looks like every other Nomura character

Top Bottom