• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy TCG

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Started buying Japanese fftcg cards. Anyone know where to get sealed boxes or packs? I got a few on EBay, but its slim pickings on there

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Troll and Toad offers sealed boxes of the Final Fantasy TCG.

There's also TCGplayer which offers a very wide selection of singles and sealed product. Just check the box and narrow down your search.

I've been collecting it for awhile, mostly english cards from when they began using new original illustrations for their card artwork. The game hasn't taken off locally where I am, but I still enjoy buying and collecting certain cards. I have that promo Cloud that advertised the game when it first got its global release and managed to snag the limited edition Vincent Dirge of Cerberus deck box and promo cards from the S-E store. You might want to get it while you can because once it's gone, it's gone for good and the Advent Children Fenrir deck box is worth hundreds of dollars. :monster:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Troll and Toad offers sealed boxes of the Final Fantasy TCG.

There's also TCGplayer which offers a very wide selection of singles and sealed product. Just check the box and narrow down your search.

I've been collecting it for awhile, mostly english cards from when they began using new original illustrations for their card artwork. The game hasn't taken off locally where I am, but I still enjoy buying and collecting certain cards. I have that promo Cloud that advertised the game when it first got its global release and managed to snag the limited edition Vincent Dirge of Cerberus deck box and promo cards from the S-E store. You might want to get it while you can because once it's gone, it's gone for good and the Advent Children Fenrir deck box is worth hundreds of dollars. :monster:

Yeah, I like the later artwork too! I mostly wanna get the amano cards. Those are my favorite. Do the places you listed have Japanese cards or just English? I did buy a few English starter decks off the SE site, but I like the Japanese cards much more. Same as Pokemon. How much did you get the Vincent promo box? I was thinking about getting it already. There's a listing for around $80 on eBay right now.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I collected Japanese cards because there were no English ones, but now that there is, I just collect English.

I believe the sites I listed only sell English.

You definitely don't want to pay $80 for that box and its promos. It's still available at retail price on the S-E store, so go and get it for like, half the price as resellers :monster:

Do you still have any of your Japanese ones?

Thanks for the link too! Just bought it :)

Top Bottom