Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Zephyr

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Figures spoilers galore would appear as I'm reviewing for my final exam :doh:.

Beautiful ending is beautiful. I hated the original ending of AC, it felt so abrupt.

The pic of Cloud being impaled made be gag as it did in Last Order...

So...from what I'm understanding, Aerith calls the kids on the phone? How does that work...did Zack's cell phone beome part of the lifestream too when he died? :monster:

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cal mostly everyone, Calenlass_Greenleaf for fanfic, calen_greenleaf for LJ
So...from what I'm understanding, Aerith calls the kids on the phone? How does that work...did Zack's cell phone beome part of the lifestream too when he died? :monster:

Wha?

I think I missed something here...

*reads frantically while cursing RealLife*

The message is the series of phone calls. Some folks commented about how could a ghost use the phone??? :wacky: So, I'm assuming this was the message they were talking about. The moment of the explosion during Cloud and Sephy's fight, Seventh Heaven receives a phone call, Denzel picks up the phone, and then Denzel and Marlene goes outside. Then the whole town rings with the sound of telephones. :monster: Yeah, that's it. And the kids go, "Big Sis".

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
It sounds more like Edge is being haunted. :wacky: The phone always rings in those horror movies, though usually it's some killer who starts breathing.

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cal mostly everyone, Calenlass_Greenleaf for fanfic, calen_greenleaf for LJ
That clears it. Mostly, I think.

But...now that LOTR's out on Blu-ray, I may have more reasons to go out and buy a blue-ray player.

Isabella

Your Mom
LOTR is out on Blu-Ray? Where have I been?

The pic of Denzel on the phone is a flashback to when Cloud found him.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, seriously.

Dead Aerith ringing up a bunch of cell phones in Edge is something out of a Japanese Horror film. That's kinda creepy but sweet at the same time.

The dead being able to integrate and use technology is a J Horror motiff that somehow has translated beautifully in this. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What if Aerith was a flesh hungry zombie and she told all the kids to go to the church so she could eat them?

I'd be a bit wary if I heard a dead person tell me to go somewhere far away in an abandoned part of the city and not explain why.

GOD. I want Aerith to call up Cloud and whisper "Seven days..." and then go, "Just kidding! Cheer up, I don't blame you, silly!"

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
....ghosts use cellphones now?
I suddenly have this image of Aeris going "Seven Days" and prank calling Seventh Heaven....with Cloud's lost cellphone.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hey, I JUST SAID THAT YOU COPY CAT!!!

And on a more serious note.

Anyone who uses any of these spoiler pics as an avatar or profile picture here is going to get them deleted and then warned for spoilers. Period. For fuck's sake, be considerate of other people who do NOT want to be spoiled. Thank you.

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
Wow, wow, wow.... more wow. Dammit, those are some intense scenes! I am unable to look away, but at the same time I wanna be spoiled even more. It's so grotesque and bright, but so interesting... dear lord, look at that blood. It feels so real.

Ohohoho, my drawing teacher is gonna love this. He likes flashy stuff. :awesome:

There's a scene where the Moogle Girl's little brother dies from Geostigma, and that's who she got the doll from.

:O

:'( Now, that's just fucked up. SE is planning to turn us all into emos, they're not even hesitating to kill little kids for it. Wow... turning the slumdog Gaia into a very, very ugly world all around. It wasn't really nice to begin with, but... wow... seriously... illness and peril haunting the very existence of saddened and lifeless hope of distant future.

I need to see this movie badly... I can't wait any longer! :rage:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow. Guess they can't say the Compilation isn't being ballsy here. Holy shit. That's just sad.

Top Bottom