Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete SCENE CHANGES COMPILATION. *SPOILERS*

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
OMG! OMG! OMG!

That's some crazy shit!

Blood, blood and more blood!

Ghosts using cellphones...

I like it! :wackymonster:

Btw...

15.jpg

....is that Omnislash V.6?

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'd say so yes.

Cloud's spirit energy looks...fucking incredible. I've never seen any character in the Compilation Limit Break like that. It's like he's a fucking mako reactor. He's glowing like a fucking neon sign.

I'm serious. That much energy? The only one that came close to that much intensity would be Rosso when she went nuts and tried to dive bomb Cloud with her "Crimson Impact" attack in that DC CG war cutscene.

I really want to see this in moton. Holy shit.

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Cal mostly everyone, Calenlass_Greenleaf for fanfic, calen_greenleaf for LJ
I think the wing/s are Sephiroth's. Unless Cloud decided to pull an Angeal-Genesis-Sephiroth thing and grew a wing. o.o

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I see no wings. Just contrails of his spirit energy and shit. :monster:

Sephiroth is the only one with the wing, and we see his black feathers all over the place.

Restless

That One Person
AKA
WAW
I can sorta seem him having wings, though I think it's just the movement and light smearing...'Cause they look like butterfly wings. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Cloud doesn't have wings, let alone butterfly wings. That's his spirit energy trailing and stuff. C'mon :wacky:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
PSYCHEDELIC SLASH OF DOOM X 10000000

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Someone needs to shove a plug up Cloud's ass and then he'll be able to power the entire city of Edge for at least a month :monster:

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Well, the scene made me remember how much I loved the colour blue. :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Hey, I JUST SAID THAT YOU COPY CAT!!!
LOL! I pay attentionz!
But seriously? I liked the original idea of one phonecall + kids telling one another instead of ghosts calling EVERYONE. btw, is this for surez?

Last edited:

vitalstar

Rookie Adventurer
he looks like he's getting his ass kicked more than in the original AC- so maybe he might be too beat up?

then again, he'll have to get the last word somehow I suppose...

Calenlass

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
I hope they don't take that out...

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well Sephiroth says that line in the ACC commercial so I doubt they'd take away the line.

But yeah. Sephiroth looks a lot more beaten up here. And in one of the screens we see he even looks angry or something. I dunno, I think this fight is gonna be more intense and not just Sephiroth smirking and dancing around everywhere. :monster:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
The pic in the Famitsu cover kinda resembles the scene where he says the line.

Maybe he'll say it and give that creepy smile to Cloud in order to, even in defeat, defy the blondie's resolve.

He kinda did the same thing in Dissidia.

I've just went back to read this site here: http://ffplanet.exteen.com/20090416/review-advent-children-complete

And this prolly belong in the LT spoilers thread, but the same blogger also said that the scene where Cloud drives his fenrir and meets Aerith--was completely deleted w/out reason.

ฉากที่คลาวด์ขี่แมงกะไซอยู่ แล้วเจอผีเจ๊แอข้างทาง โดนตัดไปอย่างไร้สาเหตุ....T___T

That's what he/she said. ^^; ......Oh my, what will the pinkers say to this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom