• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII and me

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Hello!

This is my first post at this forum and I thought the best way to start is telling my story with this great game :) I don't know if you'll be bored enough to read it but here it goes!

My first memory of the game is watching my brother play it on PSone... He never finished it because he got stuck (I don't remember in which part; he probably forgot what he had to do next)... As you can imagine, this was a long time ago!

I'm not sure why but one day I decided he had to finish it, so I downloaded it for the PS3 and made him play it again. I tried to be there every time he played it so I could watch all the story but of course that wasn't possible. I missed important parts of the story and my brother abandoned his game after he fought Sephiroth and was defeated :lol: He keeps telling me he has completed the game but I know he has not!

Another thing I remember is watching "Advent Children". But the first time I watched it there were a lot of things about the game that I didn't know... To cut a long story short, I didn't even know who Vincent was (my brother never got him)... or Zack... :doh: (yes, shame on me)... Hey, I said before that I missed "important parts of the story" :lol:

So the next thing I remember is wanting to know more about the story of the game and to understand it all better, so I bought "Crisis Core". That was last summer... After finishing "Crisis Core" and coming back from my holidays I played Final Fantasy VII for my first time... I completed it in December :'(

After that I bought "Advent Children Complete" and I've been playing FFVII again... I've read some of TLS articles and I'm still learning new things about this fantastic game!

Well, I don't want this post to be longer so I'll just end saying thank you to all the people working to gather all the information about this game :) (and thanks to those who took the time to read this long and boring post!)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome to the forums, I have a feeling you're going to enjoy it going from your post. :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
Welcome welcome! Good to have another fan around. There are plenty of threads for discussing Crisis Core and Advent Children and the like, so please let us know what you thought about them as well! :)

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
The fact that there's still people joining the fandom after so many years shows how good the game is :monster: . Welcome aboard and enjoy!!

Also; hola! :)

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Thanks everyone! Hmm... not sure why a post that I wrote earlier hasn't showed up yet...

@AvecAloes: Maybe I'll try... I'm not good with words and it's worse if I have to write in English :lol:

@Alex Strife: I agree! And... hola!! :)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Welcome. :monster: Have fun and don't be shy. We don't bite. Unless asked.

By the way, I've moved you from the "Newbie" usergroup to "Registered Users." You won't need to have your posts approved before they appear anymore.

Wolfhart

embraces her dreams
AKA
Monik XIII
Thanks again :)

Welcome welcome welcome, and that wasn't a boring first post at all :)

Glad you didn't find it boring :P

Hawkeye said:
Welcome. :monster: Have fun and don't be shy. We don't bite. Unless asked.

Haha, ok, I'll take that into account...

Hawkeye said:
By the way, I've moved you from the "Newbie" usergroup to "Registered Users." You won't need to have your posts approved before they appear anymore.

Thank you! :D

Top Bottom