• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Secret Ending?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Not really a "secret" ending, since you'll always see it when you beat the game, but yes. That's part of the ending.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Not really a "secret" ending, since you'll always see it when you beat the game, but yes. That's part of the ending.
Oh okay, so does that means that there is going to be a remake of Final Fantasy VII then? Because in the video it says "to be continued in Final Fantasy VII."

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL, a lot of people think that, but that's not indicative of an FFVII remake at all. It's just stating the truth. The storyline continues in...FFVII :monster:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
LOL, a lot of people think that, but that's not indicative of an FFVII remake at all. It's just stating the truth. The storyline continues in...FFVII :monster:
Yeah I tought that the demo of Final Fantasy VII for the PS3 was the continue of Crisis Core because the demo starts exactly as the ending.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
He's talking about the PS3 Tech Demo that used the opening of FFVII.

Aki

he are sick
Yup, It's NEVER been stated there is a remake due to all the orignal team broken up and busy on various projects etc.

And on a good note, its NEVER been stated there wont ever be a remake. Just at this moment there are no plans for it.

It does indeed mean continued in FFVII meaning the original...and the statement will still be canon if they did do a remake.

As for the tech demo...its a different video from the end of crisis core. Based on the same openining scene from FFVII but its a different video as the Crisis Core one is longer and has more Cloud in it

Axwind

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Incidentally, CC's director mentioned that that scene was their way of saying to SE to remake FFVII. So there are those within SE that want it to happen, too. :)

Fallen

Well they have a trend going on about remaking their previous Final Fantasies. it's not toally out of the picture really. if anything it's very likely we'll see it in five years.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, perhaps. But with one major difference: The pre-FFVII games were all pretty simple in terms of visuals, and besides III, none of the remakes actually got a major graphics update - I / II did, but that was done ages ago.

In fact, now I mention it, none of the FF games besides 3 have had a proper remake - they're all graphic updates and ports with some additional content. Sure, it's quite possible the majority of their code was altered and optimized and things, but they're not remakes.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
You're forgetting FFIV for the DS.

It got a graphical upgrade, AND a battle system/ability customization upgrade. It's almost an entirely different game.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Can it still be called a remake, then? :monster:

And yeah, I forgot about that. Wasn't that 'the after years'? i.e. a sequel or something?

But one or two, my case still stands. If Square would remake FFVII, it'd be their biggest (remake) gamble yet. If they'd make a (game) sequel, it'd be still epically large, but would possibly get more sales / attract a wider crowd.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Can it still be called a remake, then? :monster:

And yeah, I forgot about that. Wasn't that 'the after years'? i.e. a sequel or something?

But one or two, my case still stands. If Square would remake FFVII, it'd be their biggest (remake) gamble yet. If they'd make a (game) sequel, it'd be still epically large, but would possibly get more sales / attract a wider crowd.

Yes, it's still FFIV, just with better graphics, more items, a polished battle system, and new customization system. :monster:

Naw, the After Years is for the Wii. It's Wii-ware.

Seth Aegis

Lv. 1 Adventurer
I must say, if they make the remake for PS3, I will buy a PS3 for just that game. Good or bad.
Eh, I have suspicions that they are hiding truths from us. Like Shin-Ra. You see, they say that the Demo was just to 'test' the PS3's capabilities, and they say that there are no current plans to make a remake, but I think there is a crew (small for now until they are finished with all other projects) that is just getting things prepared at least. I mean, they need to get the story straightened out... example of this is what happens in Nibleheim reactor: Did Sephiroth jump off (I think this is from Before Crisis, IDK) or did Cloud use his unknown power to overwhelm him (Crisis Core and FFVII). Then they have to ready the computers for the long work and rendering. They have to see if they wish to add/subtract anything. Change puzzles. It is a very LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOong process. So I suspect they have men already on the job.

Top Bottom