• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII: Gaia's Core

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Hey, it's all good, man.

I mean someone's gotta get down to business sometime. I'll get something done by tonight, a tentative maybe.

Forthejim

Jailor of the Damned
AKA
Inue, Xinue
In the rp I blew through the next door by the way... But I can't edit posts so >> When the fuck can I anyway?!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
After a number of posts, :monster:

Okay well since you guys pretty much wrapped up the first encounter, I'll put in a post where Jaqueline pops in from the darkness like a ninja. =w=

Also, the post won't be tonight because it's past midnight and I'm trying to break late-night sleeping habits. =(

Coldman9

Final Fantasy Geek: 1st Class
Damn, I guess Duriel didn't get the memo. XD

I want to keep him an ass for a little while. =P Major character changes are in store that will probably make him, er... less fun.

Is gonna get into a fight, cause if he is I Shio to fight him. Shio doesn't really like anyone and this seems like something that would make both of them go at each other with almost killing intent.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Man you guys are going to punch out anything that moves =/

Coldman9

Good Lord, you guys get busy when I'm asleep!

Would anyone mind filling me in on what the hell happened here, it's like someone took a sledgehammer to your messages.

Also, why hasn't anyone posted in the RP, are we supposed to wait for Slader or something?

Tillentine

I Am Ghost
Coldman9 AKA Shio:

More or less we're dealing with spammers who have nothing better to do. We might go back to the old forum, no one's sure yet. If you had AIM or something it would be easier to let you know what's up.

I removed my posts for now because I'm afraid people on this site are too immature and I don't need any of my ideas jacked.

If you want, PM me if you have AIM or something and I'll add you.

-Till.

V1215,

You're ridiculous, lol.

-Till

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I removed my posts for now because I'm afraid people on this site are too immature and I don't need any of my ideas jacked.

Nice RP and I'mma let you finish, but I don't think you have to worry about anyone jacking your ideas. and dessies is the best rp of all time

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I actually have a question - because I find the concept interesting and will probably at least read the RP - fusing with Materia, right? How weak of a summon would be considered viable? And would something like Contain (my personal favorite of the Magic Materia) be allowed for that?

Slader

Legendary Mercenary
To answer your question Vashyron, I would say the first six materia's you get in the game would be the weakest. Choco-Mog ranging to Kujata really. I don't know who would want the first and Odin seems a bit powerful, but if people have self control and are some what experienced RPers I'll be fine with summons. It's just kinda powerful and when people use summons it usually was a last resort sorta situation in the game, not like the average materia.
And for your question about Contain Materia, I would rather not people have materia like ultima or contain or exit or something like barrier, but if they could find a way to balance it out, not go over board, have a weakness along with their benefits, then I suppose I'd pretty much be fine with it. If something were to make me feel like you were abusing the power I would ask that you change the way you use it or change your materia completely.

Anyways, looks like the spam I was told about is gone, so that takes care of that problem. Hopefully it won't happen again. The RP section is dead enough and some people want to scare more people off, how upsetting. Well, let's get back to business, hopefully uninterrupted.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I was thinking Hades in particular, actually. xD And yeah, that seems realistic - Contain would be high yield but harmful to the user.

Random tangent - I've always hated the Ultima spell. Always. =/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Anyways, looks like the spam I was told about is gone, so that takes care of that problem. Hopefully it won't happen again. The RP section is dead enough and some people want to scare more people off, how upsetting. Well, let's get back to business, hopefully uninterrupted.

It was based off a meme called Jackface, and it was a phase some of our fellow RPers went through last night.

Welcome to the trolling world of The Lifestream Forums. Trust me, stay in the forums a bit longer and you'll learn this isn't the worst these morons have done. :awesome:

Also, I don't quite call the RP section dead. Yes, it only had 1 RP going, and yes, the section don't quite have a heck of a lot of members, but regular posting and discussion doesn't make the section dead, just small. I take offense to the use of the word "dead". :monster:

Why can't moderators just do their job...

... because one of them was part of it? :awesomonster: Trust me, if they were trying to chase away anyone there'd be no-one in General Discussion or Shoutbox as well.

Also, there's no point deleting any of your posts, because as far as I'm concerned, no-one really gives a shit about ideas coming from an URPG. I wish I could have said this more nicely, but honestly neither you nor anyone else has anything to gain from deleting your posts so that the story gets that much harder to follow.

Back on task, how many of these Juggernaut SOLDIER androids are there? Tens? Hundreds? I'd just like a heads up just so I can plan my post for what's up ahead.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Honestly I'd like to see you RPing more :glomp:

Coldman9

IM TRYING TO JOIN AN RP BUT I CANT THINK OF A NAME CAUSE I FAIL.

Is your character male or female? I can help you out if you want.

Also, I can see how Slader could call the RP forums dead, I posted in the RP two days ago and there hasn't been a single post since then. I mean, c'mon, TWO DAYS. What's wrong with everyone, you have time to post here but not in the RP?

Slader

Legendary Mercenary
Also, I don't quite call the RP section dead. Yes, it only had 1 RP going, and yes, the section don't quite have a heck of a lot of members, but regular posting and discussion doesn't make the section dead, just small. I take offense to the use of the word "dead". :monster:

Well I hope you didn't take more offense than I'm sure my member did when you said no one (including you) gives a shit about ideas coming from my URPG. It's the internet, people are going to say what they want without regard because you don't have to look at them in the face when you say it, but I don't approve of putting any one or any one's ideas down. I obviously didn't mean to "offend" you by saying this place is dead, and I still stand by that statement. The section doesn't have any RPBs yet, before I came here the section only had Destrillian (and like 2 threads for discussion), and if the mod of this section has so much time to go around flaming and spamming, I can't see much evidence that this place is alive or even wants to be around.

I didn't want to come here to be honest. When I first joined as a favor to Shikaru I told him coming here would probably end in spam and flaming, and it did with him. I can put up with flammers and spammers and douches, but when people start bothering the members that wanted to come to this site I begin to get annoyed. So if my members want to continue this URPG, that's great, but I'm shutting it down on this site. We can go back to where we were or a new place, but I don't plan on sticking around here. The RP section is probably never going to take off if URPGs are looked down on and people can only really go with the one RPG that's up. But I wish this site the best of luck, and it was nice seeing you again Satsu, though I doubt you'll be joining us. I'm sorry for anyone who might have been interested in the idea, but if you do wish to join us on another site please send me an IM. Anyways, it was a... pleasure being here :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I did take part in a bit of spamming, but I didn't attack this thread. I deleted the posts that intruded on your RP and those who did spam weren't planning on doing it again. No one is stealing ideas from anyone else, by the way.

And yeah, I do have time for things other than just being some boring moderator because I'm also a real person with a personality and an easy-going one at that. As such, I believe that this drama you've brought up has been absolutely pointless. I spoke to a couple of participants in this RP and I can understand wanting to just relax and have fun with this sort of thing. At the same time, you can't let "spam" ruin your whole day. Laugh at it and move on. Like I did here, just have a mod delete annoying (or whatever you wish to call them) posts and move on.

It really is a shame you take the internet a bit too seriously, but go where you want with your RP, dude.

Coldman9

Um, if my opinion matters at all then I really like having the RP here. I personally just think 'To hell' with anyone that doesn't like the idea and decides to make a big deal about it. But I also don't get into big arguements, I say let the moderators delete the annoying posts and we'll just do our thing.

So Slader, if you'd please give it another though, I'd really like to keep the URPG here.

Really? That's sweet. :hug:

A male character. :>

Okay, I have three

1.) Hakuno
2.) Skyte
3.) Shiko

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
2 - I LIKE THAT NAME WITHOUT THE T. Thank you, you were marvelous help! Now... I guess I will have to think of a last name on my own. >XD

Top Bottom