• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH ANNOUNCED

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Okay, I'm sorry if I offended any mentally challenged person here, or anyone who knows a mentally challenged person.

Oh, and if "mentally challanged" is also a slur, I'm sorry again, but I don't know any other way to refer to them.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Okay, I'm sorry if I offended any mentally challenged person here, or anyone who knows a mentally challenged person.

Oh, and if "mentally challanged" is also a slur, I'm sorry again, but I don't know any other way to refer to them.

Are you sorry that you hurt people? Or are you sorry that you’re in trouble?

You triple-downed, and it seems you only changed your tune when you realized no one was coming to your defense. You’re not a bad person, but *that’s a bad word.* I hope you take this moment to critically examine that word in particular, and I hope you don’t use it again.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Coming into the thread like
200.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Jesus.

....Yeah, let's keep the slurs to a minimum, please.

I'm not sure much more else needs or can be said, at this point. I think they learned their lesson, and they at the very least had the decency to apologize. That's actually kinda rare and appreciated.

Let's try to go back to reckless speculation and analyzing the scant amount of content we got. Minus such derogatory and hurtful language.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I wonder if any of the summons already used in Remake will reappear at all. I could see them reusing Ifrit, Shiva and such just to cover some of the base elements. But with how many summons there are in VII I could also see them just moving on to the next batch entirely.

I wonder which ones will appear, I think the only ones we can say with 99% certainty will be saved for part 3 are Bahamut Zero and KotR.

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
Would you guys like if they made KotR part of the story? Maxwell_Dood thinks they will(as a way to fight the Weapons), and I remember people asking the devs if the KotR were the Cetra who fought Jenova in the past(the devs denied it).

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Would you guys like if they made KotR part of the story? Maxwell_Dood thinks they will(as a way to fight the Weapons), and I remember people asking the devs if the KotR were the Cetra who fought Jenova in the past(the devs denied it).

In my remembrance, the summon materia are apart of the story. I'd just like the developers to expand on them more. Especially if we get the summons in mako springs/caves, like in OG

Limestone

Rookie Adventurer
I saw this tweet and it is curious , we will see what will happen in rebirth
I don't think I'd read too much into it. In Remake, Zack's uniform isn't covered in bullet holes and blood, and he still looks disheveled while walking to Midgar with Cloud. He probably just washed up before going to see Aerith. It's boring, but I think it's more likely the devs cleaned up his model for post-Last Stand Zack (or the other way around) and just didn't think too much over buffing out those scratches.

Top Bottom