Final fantasy VII remake be exclusive?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I"M VRY SRS GODDAMNIT. LISTEN TO ME.

The PS3 is inferior in every way to the Wii. It's CPU and graphics card is so outdated its not even funny. The Wii is unequivocally the best console to date, ever.

God, you people are so delusional it hurts. I'm going to go back to watching Fox News now for my daily news and hate on Mr. Rogers some more. Fuck this shit. Peace.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Dang it, Mako! I thought you were being serious before. You should have mentioned Fox News and Mr. Rogers earlier. Then maybe I would have realized what you were doing. XD

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Read my lips.

No. New. PS3 Final Fantasies.

FF's going to be on the Wii because the PS3 is a sinking ship. It's a bloated carcass floating on the sea of technological innovation. It drowned due to its bloated hardware and useless software.

I don't know how much clearer I need to make myself.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
With that sort of bullheadedness and obvious denial of the truth... You'd make a good pinker. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Anyways, I don't see a reason why a remake should be on both systems. One for the playstation 3 and one for the xbox 360. It makes a lot of sense if they make it a playstation 3 exclusive. One reason is that the playstation 3 would be the only console powerful enough to handle it. Take a look at the technical demo. I honestly can't see that running on an xbox 360.

That is bullshit. If the Xbawks can handle FF13 as deemed by the dev team then it can handle an FF7 remake.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL FFXIII is not coming to the X Box 360. Keep dreaming. It's PS3 exclusive. Nothing but the PS3 could handle FFVII's remake or FFXIII. The Sony PS3 is the most powerful machine on the market to date. The X-Box 360 is just painfully inferior. It's like day and night, dude.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
If the PS3 can, the Xbox 360 can too. :awesomonster: Blu-Ray > DVD though. D:

Actually, forget Blu-Ray. An Xbox version would be more faithful to the original game. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't get an "Insert Disk 2" screen on the PS3. :awesome:

Seriously now, I don't care if it's exclusive or not, as long as I get to play it on my PS3. And not a year after it's released on the Xbox. D:<

But mah FFVII has always been on Puresuteshion. I have to admit I'd feel a little warm inside if it was exclusive. :wacky:

@Mako Eyes - I thought you liked the Wee? :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I love both consoles, hence me viciously and illogically defending them like I do :duhard:

ThePineKone

Rookie Adventurer
If the Xbawks can handle FF13 as deemed by the dev team then it can handle an FF7 remake.

Not necessarily. The game is built to utilise almost 100% of the playstation 3's capabilities anyway. Because the playstation 3 has a cell processor and the xbox 360 doesn't. It's coming to the xbox 360, yes. But they're quite likely to downgrade it in order to fit the specs of that particular hardware.

A remake wouldn't be possible on the xbox 360 anyways. I don't think it can even handle the tech demo. Not to mention the size of it.

I'm not trying to bash you or the xbox 360 by the way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom