• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Demo Out Now!

Saven

Pro Adventurer
This is the first time where I'm glad I woke up in the middle of the night wide awake. I heard the notification go off on fb, almost ignored it, but figured it was a new trailer since some "cool stuff" was supposed to come according to that one guy, and then I see "DEMO OUT!" and got my ass out. 7 minutes left to go on my download. Thank god I was planning on working from home today anyways. :D

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I’m not seeing it on the PSN store...?

Edit: ah weird I had to follow the twitter link to find it, I couldn’t just find it on the PSN store. Downloading now. Guess I’m not sleeping tonight! (Goes to get red bull)

Last edited:

Sasseli

~*:Newbie:*~
Ahh, I’m torn now! I want to wait, but I won’t be able to play it for a few days when it releases, so I’d have the chance now... but I don’t wanna spoil myself, neither...:sob:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
According to Famitsu, this is the theme you get if you have it downloaded before May 11th:

WllnF7p.jpg

Might be different outside of Japan, but I doubt it.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
That was good fun! The battle system takes some time getting used to, but once you get the rhythm down, it takes you right back to 1997

Also, try not to use Thunder for a little bit at the beginning of the Scorpion Sentinel fight to hear some funny banter from Cloud getting annoyed with Barret.

Last edited:
Top Bottom