• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Part Two Confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredboy

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Barret Wallace
Hi any of you who played that game or watch the game through Youtube, has the next part two of FFVII confirmation yet? Let me know.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I mean SE stated even before this first installment came out that there would be multiple Remake entries and that development on the next part has already started.
If you're asking if an ETA release date has been announced, or a formal title announcement (as in what it will be called in retail/marketing), then no, that information hasn't been revealed yet.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
They better remake the whole fucking game, or else!!! :rage:

I'm pretty sure that they will, it will just take a very long time, especially now with the you-know-what crisis that's happening in the world. My guess on the multiple parts of the game itself, it's either gonna be a trilogy or four/five parts the least or most. Other than that, I have no idea how many installments of the Remake there will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom