• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
My phone can't run this....my phone's charger port is also pretty banjaxed...I mean...I wouldn't go and buy a new phone just to play this or anything...If I did it would totally be because I can't live with the inconvenience of having to wrap the charger wire around the phone to get it to charge...Totally...

*sweats with strain of resisting temptation*

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
My phone can't run this....my phone's charger port is also pretty banjaxed...I mean...I wouldn't go and buy a new phone just to play this or anything...If I did it would totally be because I can't live with the inconvenience of having to wrap the charger wire around the phone to get it to charge...Totally...

*sweats with strain of resisting temptation*

Are you me? Am I you? This is my exact struggle right now lol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Make me a muthafuckin' Tsviet, Shinra.

Because the hunt has ended, and I'm the last monster standin'.

I came. I conquered. I came again. :awesome:

ACE achievement.png

Close Quarter King.png

Adrenalized.png

My first win.png

Yes, I won while chatting on the phone while playing. :monster:

All of my kills were melee kills.

Thanks to playing so much, I deadass memorized where most chests and upgrade vending machines were in the area. So I raided as many chests as I could come across, accumulated gil and upgraded all my shit. Proceeded to then kill a bunch of other people, completed special orders, and got max leveled before Phase 3. Then proceeded to just... Ambush and strike.

I'm the sick opportunistic psychopath who creeps along, looking for combat between candidates, and once they're done, I kill the poor bastard who's still reeling from their just fought battle. >3

Made sure to stay indoors or with cover as much as possible to avoid sniping and magic bombardment. The "Threaten" skill at max level really fucks up players because they slow down hard, leaving them easy to kill.

Even with a PS5 controller working all weird, I managed to do this. You really do get better with experience. I seriously can't believe I came in first place in a fucking Battle Royale game. I'm still reeling in shock at this.

Holy shit this was fun. Like, I can see why so many people like this kinda game lol

Now give me a color, Shinra. GIVE ME MORE POWAH!!!!!! :wacky:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Jesus H Christ, @Makoeyes987... I didn't realize Omnislash was in this game.

I mean, why carry a sword if you're not gonna use it, right? I didn't join SOLDIER to shoot a gun; I could a be Turk or Infantryman for that! :wacky:

Holy shit, I'm saving these. That's hilarious and awesome. Thank you xDDD

EDIT: Holy shit. Is that Eligor??

Last edited:

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Still have yet to get my first win. Got 2nd and 3rd a few times, but can't secure it.

I'd love to play more, but The First Solider just had to come out in the same week as Shin Megami Tensei V. There's sooo many weeks in a year, c'mon man.

One small thing I love is being able to fly round Midgar for 30 seconds as a helicopter before the match begins. Midgar is actually in 3D in The First Soldier! This is something Remake couldn't accomplish. Remake relies on skyboxes to render its world, which while incredibly detailed, also appear "flat" if you look at them for too long. It also led to a number of inconsistencies, but I digress. I'm guessing they relied on skyboxes to increase performance.

Screenshot_20211120-173728.png

I like the projection technology in the center of the matchmaking room that's used to display Midgar. It's reminiscent of the projector used to display Diabolic Creation (aka Heretic Rayleigh) in Intermission.

Screenshot_20211124-012210.png

1637844344908.png

Finally, just look at this Scorpion Sentinel skin on my mountain chocobo. Dang that's cute. Still won't get the season pass though haha.

Screenshot_20211125-222003.png

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LMAO what the actual fuck?

Is that Cloud???

ROFL So that's how they're going to incorporate other characters who clearly couldn't exist 30 years before FFVII!

Those fucking mad lads made that glitch shit some weird after effect or whatever from the Arbiters or something. So we could get glitched shades/echoes of any FFVII-R characters randomly.

Interesting. How fun.

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
FFC5iCxWQAcac6Q.png

Top Bottom