• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
9zrUaiI.jpg

Yeah it's a pretty good update from the CC version!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ohhh that looks fucking awesome!

It looks familiar... Wait, is it based on the Makonoids??? I think it is!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
WE ON TOP OF THE MUTHAFUCKIN PLATE.

Season 3's theme is... Highway star. The streets of upper Midgar!!!

Water is the new materia we got! And the new weapon we got is a rocket launcher called the Serpent Launcher.

And the new style we got... Is Machinist! Which uses a giant fucking hammer. And a fucking hover board with missiles. LMFAO.

I'm so fucking hyped.

EDIT: Nomura says something's coming for the 25th anniversary of FFVII next month! What it is.. We don't know. But he says there will be something.

Last edited:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I wouldn't say it's flopping but there was definitely a sizable number of bots at one point. Haven't played in a bit so not sure if it's still the same :monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
They've made it that way on purpose. There's a matchmaking formula that populates games with a large number of bots which allow for games to not be super aggro and allow for the games to last longer, letting events take place. The previous formula allowed for too many human players to bunch up and kill each other quickly before even phase 4, defeating the purpose of boss fights and mob hunts. They've stated before they didn't want the game to be too competitive or fast paced, even if it is a battle royale. Since they clearly want to emphasize their events and shit.

Hence why they actually make games not be 2/3rds or even half full of human players.

And here's season 3's trailer. The topside Midgar map is massive.

Leafonthebreeze

Any/All
AKA
Leaf
I do think it might also be to do with which server you're in. Even near the game's launch, I would sometimes get timeout for group matches where I was the leader (Europe server) but not if we switched to someone in the US.

jeangl123

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Jean
They've made it that way on purpose. There's a matchmaking formula that populates games with a large number of bots which allow for games to not be super aggro and allow for the games to last longer, letting events take place. The previous formula allowed for too many human players to bunch up and kill each other quickly before even phase 4, defeating the purpose of boss fights and mob hunts. They've stated before they didn't want the game to be too competitive or fast paced, even if it is a battle royale. Since they clearly want to emphasize their events and shit.

Hence why they actually make games not be 2/3rds or even half full of human players.

And here's season 3's trailer. The topside Midgar map is massive.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

TFS is going fucking HAM and I'm HERE FOR IT.

LMFAO I fucking LOVE these skins. They're crazy as hell and creative ASF. The Jenova themed ones are *chef's kiss* and I want to kill someone as a metal Chocobo.

Fuck. Yeah.

Also what are the two things at the very bottom right?

That looks like a Whisper Bahamut plushie back accessory and the other is a pair of weapon skins.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
I'm thinking a new map could take place on the plate. That way they could use assets from Loveless Avenue, Corkscrew Tunnel, Sector 7 plateside, Mako Reactors, and the Shinra Building.

Hey I got one of those prediction things right! Though there wasn't really any other option when all you have are Midgar assets :P

I was able to hook my brother on the game last month, so we'll definitely have to jump back in for this. Season 3 looks rad.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Holy shit, that song is pretty fucking catchy.

Literally never heard of this band before but they're legit :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
That'd make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Why would we fight him a second time in his penultimate form?

Top Bottom