• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I've finally reached the "grind spheres at the arena to max out your stats" portion of FFX. It'd probably help if I'd stop playing other things long enough to make more progress, but as it stands, I only need another 2 dozen Magic Spheres, some HP and MP, and then the Fortune Spheres to use the 59 +4 Luck nodes I added.

killing Greater Sphere 30+ times is incredibly tedious if anyone was wondering -__-

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I just bought this todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :megusta:

I got ripped off. Gamestop was selling it used for PS4 for $33. I told them it's on the SE store for $27 right now, so what gives. How the F do they stay in business. It can't be thanks to people like me because that's the first time I walked into a store and bought a new or used game since...I can't remember....FFXII maybe? :kermit:

Yeah I mean, I see it at Wal-Mart for $25 bucks now. :closedmonster:

I keep grinding and falling asleep during FFX. I forgot how tedious it was but at the same time, I need to/kinda like it. Right now I'm in Mt Gagazet before doing the 3 trials and I keep grinding everyone - somehow Wakka is doing 9999 damage while everyone else is still at like 2-3K. I think I took him down Auron's path on the Intermediate Sphere Grid. Which sucks because I hate him as a character but fuck, now I need him. :closedmonster:

Lex

Administrator

Not to doom this thread to more "IT'S SUPPOSED TO SOUND AWKWARD", I just thought this was funny.

There's legitimately a patch for the entire game that replaces all the music and dialogue with Tidus laughing.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm not going to click on that. I muted the TV when that scene came up. Always have/always will. No one needs to know about it. IT NEVER HAPPENED. :monster:

I don't know what on earth I'm doing with my sphere grid. I chose Expert because challenge or whatever. I decided to make Wakka a black mage and then I realized that I shot myself in the foot because he's already a long range fighter. Yuna is going through Tidus's/Auron's paths now so the Aeons are SUPER INVINCIBRE. Somehow I wound up with Khimari on my final team, which....in all my years I've never done that. It's usually Tidus/Yuna/Auron. I never even touched Auron or Lulu this playthrough. :D

I'm also realizing now that if it weren't for grinding/side-quests, and meandering off into the sunset from time to time, this game progresses really quickly. I mean...how long is the actual story part of the game? It seems like it's only a few hours. Plus I will always hate Luca. I thought I'd feel some kind of nostalgia this time around since it's been at least a few years since I last played. Nope. :monster:

Oh...LOVE the new music. :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I've been very curious about the Expert Sphere grid. I don't know if it really does anything other than scramble everyones' "classes" around. But I guess I should start a game with it and find out for myself, haha.

Lex

Administrator
Less is locked and you get earlier access to some other parts of the grid (also it's a different weird sandy colour and everything's in a different place).

I did a playthrough with the expert sphere grid once back when the game came out and I was but a young lad. I will forever be salty about it because I was about 75 hours into things when I realised it has almost 200 less nodes than the standard sphere grid so it really affects max stat potential. Having said that it's perfect if you're not trying to max stats or 100%.

I've actually never seen the original sphere grid (the one that released with vanilla FFX in the US). What's that one like?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Gawd damn it you guys. :kermit:

I found Expert Grid to be a bit harder and actually MORE is locked - I keep getting stuck at lv 3 nodes while having to hardly use 1's or 2's and for some reason lv 3's are harder to find in game.

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'VE DEFEATED SO MANY MALBOROS IN OMEGA DUNGEON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I FINALLY REACHED OMEGA WEAPON AND THE LAST RANDOM BOSS WAS A MALBORO AND IT KILLED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE QUITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I had a tough time getting level 3 spheres too. I have like 90 level 2 spheres right now. :lol:

The Omega Dungeon is what made me quit my playthrough of FFX. The rage of losing so many hours of progress by losing to a Malboro was just too disheartening.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Expert Sphere Grid has like 85 fewer nodes total. The challenge of it, though, is that the early portions have fewer locks and it's much easier to A) get into another character's portion of the grid; and B) infinitely easier to get sidetracked and take someone off on a path to who-the-hell-knows-where (particularly in Kimahri's grid). Sadly, it also takes away Kimahri's greatest strength, so he's pretty useless most of the game.

Re: Malboro/Great Malboro - take a weapon with First Strike and use Provoke, then laugh as it never does anything but the one attack over and over while you destroy it, Bad-Breath-free

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Re: Malboro/Great Malboro - take a weapon with First Strike and use Provoke, then laugh as it never does anything but the one attack over and over while you destroy it, Bad-Breath-free

Ho HUM, First Strike!
I've been collecting musks so I can customize something with confuse-ward but I already have something with First Strike. :D

Top Bottom