• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Re: Malboro/Great Malboro - take a weapon with First Strike and use Provoke, then laugh as it never does anything but the one attack over and over while you destroy it, Bad-Breath-free

Ho HUM, First Strike!
I've been collecting musks so I can customize something with confuse-ward but I already have something with First Strike. :D
Confuse Ward is for suckers. Just get Confuseproof :P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Why must you people ruin the sanctity of everything that I love and is beautiful? ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT ME?

re: Malrboros in the dungeon, I also once or twice got shanked by a Malboro after collecting 10 spheres or so for everyone and was on my way to the save sphere. This was on my first playthrough back in the day though so I've learned not to be such a trusting gnat in that please. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It happened to me on my first run through, right before Omega. That's when I found the Provoke method :oscar:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm actually very glad that is the first thing I saw this morning while getting ready for work. :monster:

I think today shall be a good day.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Note to self:

Do not watch Tidus laughing videos in biology class first thing in the morning.

It was funny as hell though, I about died trying to hold my laughter in. Love James Arnold Taylor.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I never liked Tidus much, but I appreciate his character much more now :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That's actually somewhat close to what I wanted to do, had anyone responded to my emails. :kermit:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I found a Final Fantasy X-2 reference in one of my maths textbooks:

Dnbc.jpg

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Alright, finally picked this game back up over the weekend after ditching it in favor of midterms (and because the Thunder Plains calibration tower minigame pissed me off).

After like 10 tries, I finally beat the last tower I needed with Paine to get the Samurai's Honor garment grid. Found all my Syndicate uniforms, dug in the Bikanel desert for a tad bit... Mastered Paine's Black Mage dressphere as well as Rikku's White Mage dressphere.

Almost done with Yuna's Songstress dressphere as well as the Gun Mage dressphere... now it's just a matter of collecting her Blue Bullet abilities. Working on the Alchemist dressphere now with Rikku... And now that I've finally gotten the Dark Knight dressphere, I'll probably stick Yuna and Paine in that one for quite awhile until I can get the Samurai dressphere.

Currently buzzing through the bowels of Bevelle right now. About to fight Baralai. Bout 40 hours and 28 minutes in.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Resumed my 100% in one go run.

Currently sitting near the end of Chap 2 with about 40% completion total.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Well this run is offcially screwed!!!

I forgot that O'aka immediately jumps ship when Chap 3 starts(I didn't pay off his debt). The last save file is just 18 mins into the game :(

I know what I gotta do on new game+

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
On this run I'm doing now I completely forgot that you had until Chapter 3 to pay off O'aka's debt and I farmed like a mofo and paid it all off in Chapter 1. At least I maxed out a couple dresspheres in the process. :monster:

Top Bottom