Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
You say it like that´s a bad thing, and if Windows 7 didn´t fuck up my keyboard, Id post a cookie monster now.

But, adults looking like children, the pervfect solution for pedophiles.

edit - granted that she is adult.
Is this why S&M Lolita Shelke is in Dirge of Cerberus, then?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
And has anyone else noticed that in a lot of the promotional material Fang is protecting Vanille in some way? What's up with that?
I have. I've been wondering the same thing.

Maybe they're related. Or that speculation on Fang's Wikia page about them being from the same tribe is right.

Um, something occurs to me: What if Vanille belongs to the "nobility" of the tribe and Fang is bound to protect her because of rank? :monster:

Um, something occurs to me: What if Vanille belongs to the "nobility" of the tribe and Fang is bound to protect her because of rank? :monster:
This is what I meant. Seems like a pretty weak reason to protect her otherwise... "Hey! We come from the same place! I'll die for you!" Thanks for the answers guys, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something really obvious...

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
This is what I meant. Seems like a pretty weak reason to protect her otherwise... "Hey! We come from the same place! I'll die for you!" Thanks for the answers guys, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something really obvious...
No problem! But, seriously, I think we should wait until the game is released to know what happens. But I'll laugh a lot if my guess is correct in the end :awesome:

Top Bottom