• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
You say it like that´s a bad thing, and if Windows 7 didn´t fuck up my keyboard, Id post a cookie monster now.

But, adults looking like children, the pervfect solution for pedophiles.

edit - granted that she is adult.
Is this why S&M Lolita Shelke is in Dirge of Cerberus, then?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
And has anyone else noticed that in a lot of the promotional material Fang is protecting Vanille in some way? What's up with that?

I have. I've been wondering the same thing.

Maybe they're related. Or that speculation on Fang's Wikia page about them being from the same tribe is right.

Um, something occurs to me: What if Vanille belongs to the "nobility" of the tribe and Fang is bound to protect her because of rank? :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Um, something occurs to me: What if Vanille belongs to the "nobility" of the tribe and Fang is bound to protect her because of rank? :monster:

This is possibly the most intelligent thing you've said on this forum.
Good job.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer

This is what I meant. Seems like a pretty weak reason to protect her otherwise... "Hey! We come from the same place! I'll die for you!" Thanks for the answers guys, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something really obvious...

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
This is what I meant. Seems like a pretty weak reason to protect her otherwise... "Hey! We come from the same place! I'll die for you!" Thanks for the answers guys, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something really obvious...

No problem! But, seriously, I think we should wait until the game is released to know what happens. But I'll laugh a lot if my guess is correct in the end :awesome:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
No problem! But, seriously, I think we should wait until the game is released to know what happens. But I'll laugh a lot if my guess is correct in the end :awesome:

Good point with the waiting and all that. And I'll laugh if my first thought was right and they turned out to be lesbian lovers.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Impossible, think of the backlash the US and A, greatest country in world, will be throwing at SE. One can only dream.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Yeah but they're underground entertainment media Cthulhu, FFXIII is an official release. D:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Here's a nice new video, but somewhat spoilerific.

It's the first appearence of Sahz's summon.

:monster:

Top Bottom