Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
You say it like that´s a bad thing, and if Windows 7 didn´t fuck up my keyboard, Id post a cookie monster now.

But, adults looking like children, the pervfect solution for pedophiles.

edit - granted that she is adult.
Is this why S&M Lolita Shelke is in Dirge of Cerberus, then?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
And has anyone else noticed that in a lot of the promotional material Fang is protecting Vanille in some way? What's up with that?

I have. I've been wondering the same thing.

Maybe they're related. Or that speculation on Fang's Wikia page about them being from the same tribe is right.

Um, something occurs to me: What if Vanille belongs to the "nobility" of the tribe and Fang is bound to protect her because of rank? :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Um, something occurs to me: What if Vanille belongs to the "nobility" of the tribe and Fang is bound to protect her because of rank? :monster:

This is possibly the most intelligent thing you've said on this forum.
Good job.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer

This is what I meant. Seems like a pretty weak reason to protect her otherwise... "Hey! We come from the same place! I'll die for you!" Thanks for the answers guys, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something really obvious...

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
This is what I meant. Seems like a pretty weak reason to protect her otherwise... "Hey! We come from the same place! I'll die for you!" Thanks for the answers guys, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something really obvious...

No problem! But, seriously, I think we should wait until the game is released to know what happens. But I'll laugh a lot if my guess is correct in the end :awesome:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
No problem! But, seriously, I think we should wait until the game is released to know what happens. But I'll laugh a lot if my guess is correct in the end :awesome:

Good point with the waiting and all that. And I'll laugh if my first thought was right and they turned out to be lesbian lovers.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Impossible, think of the backlash the US and A, greatest country in world, will be throwing at SE. One can only dream.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Yeah but they're underground entertainment media Cthulhu, FFXIII is an official release. D:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Here's a nice new video, but somewhat spoilerific.

It's the first appearence of Sahz's summon.

:monster:

Top Bottom