• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Why couldn't they post spoilers about characters I actually care about? Pretty-boy Cid, even with that spoiler, has yet to interest me. I want to hear Fang or Lightning, dammit!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
what the hell is that thing!? D:< Oh well as long as I can hang a reward for killing it like those FFXII bounties, i'm not complaining.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I just assumed you knew since you had posted the link. XD

I read the comments for a little while. Sounds like Vanille's running animation is going to be a fan-favorite.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Am I being serious, or just fucking with you guys who refuse to look at the spoiler? Answer - both
I make sure to re-read my posts to make sure people ask this question after every single one. You're doing well young padawan.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I watched a live streaming of it for a little bit. One thing I can say is that this game will have more lyrical tracks than any other FF game to date. They also seem to trade in exploration for narrative.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Damn. Oh well.

Not sure why I saw your post as Drake's, by the way. XD Guess I was tired.

I'm sure someone will some how get it on Youtube for ya, if you still can't get into it. I'll give it a day -- maybe three -- before its on other sites. :lol:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
500x_2c72eb11.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM vanille

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Anybody interested in seeing the opening, make you a Nico Nico Douga account and follow this link:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9116369

I have to say, I'm impressed. As expected, it throws you right into the action a la FFVII's opening, and it even features a train.

Could they throw any more FFVII parallels at us? The list is getting pretty long.

EDIT: Oh, and Lightning is just as badass as we could have hoped.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Could they throw any more FFVII parallels at us? The list is getting pretty long.

EDIT: Oh, and Lightning is just as badass as we could have hoped.

Such as
having a pretty boy evil guy who we think he's dead early in the game just to discover that he's somewhat alive in a larva state inside a crystal and that he plans to absorb all the power of the Lifestr-I mean, the Fal'Ciels to become the ultimate godly entity who destrys the world and reshapes it to his liking
? It's not a real spoiler, just my guess :wacky: (and I really hope I'm wrong)

Oh, and yay for badass Lightning! :joy:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You bastards and your tempting links.

I still have just under a week/3~5 days to wait for it, assuming postal workers don't decide to strike again and ruin my Christmas.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
You bastards and your tempting links.

I still have just under a week/3~5 days to wait for it, assuming postal workers don't decide to strike again and ruin my Christmas.

I just pictured the Grinch Who Stole Christmas in a postal uniform.

Oh, and click the liiiinks. You know you want to.

Top Bottom