• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Ok, well I can't understand moonscript so I cnan't register.
spoiler crisis averted

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't want the pre-title screen spoiled either :awesome:

Spoiler alert! Nojima isn't the main scenario writer this time around!

Only credited for the concept, in fact. Daisuke Watanabe (co-scenario writer for FFX-2 and FFXII) is the main scenario writer, and it looks like Motomu Toriyama (scenario writer of Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King and My Life as a Darklord, as well as director of X-2, Revenant Wings and XIII itself) had a hand in it as well.

Ok, well I can't understand moonscript so I cnan't register.
spoiler crisis averted

There are online tutorials on how to sign up if you search Google. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Because they know English gamers buy the game at launch and they feel the need to ensure everyone can read the creative talent involved? :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Opening credits = English
Ending credits = Japanese (and maybe English again next to the Japanese :monster: )

Scientific fact.

Spoiler alert! Nojima isn't the main scenario writer this time around!
Wut no wai.

I'm suing you for spoiling my gaming experience with your unwanted revelations.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW THEY RUN?

It's part of the aesthetics of the thing, isn't it? You might as well ask "Who the fuck cares how they look" - a player might spend more time watching her run than seeing her face...

And I care. :monster: I've always hated that run animation. :(

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You have to admit its a little distracting running like a...you know what, I don't think anyone runs like that. But certainly no one facing the destruction of the world!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I hope, if they had a motion capture actress for her, that she never runs in real life to save herself the embarrassment.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh shut up Mako, it's not like I'm not gonna buy the game over it, I'm just saying it looks really dumb.

No, YOU SHUT UP. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Ah-da-da-dah, like this ALL IN THE FUCKING THREAD! You got any fucking idea about, hey, it's FUCKING DISTRACTING having somebody BITCHING about walking in FFXIII in the middle of the fucking thread? Give me a goddamn answer! What don't you get about it?

Stay off the fucking set man. For fuck's sake. Alright, let's go again.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
No, YOU SHUT UP. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Ah-da-da-dah, like this ALL IN THE FUCKING THREAD! You got any fucking idea about, hey, it's FUCKING DISTRACTING having somebody BITCHING about walking in FFXIII in the middle of the fucking thread? Give me a goddamn answer! What don't you get about it?

Stay off the fucking set man. For fuck's sake. Alright, let's go again.
Why so serious?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
He's not Dacon, Mako. Get over your loss.

Well, somebody should be fucking watching and keeping an eye on him. It's the second time that he doesn't give a shit about what is going on in front of the camera members, all right? I'm trying to fucking do a post here, and I am going "Why the fuck is Force talking about walking in there? What is he doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not in the thread if you're doing that?

Top Bottom