• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Re: Final Fantasy XIII

No it doesn't faggot, you just don't want to see it!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Does too! Female, badass lead character with a diverse cast is different > Versus, even if it still looks like Nomura's work.

And you smell bad!

And you do sexual favors for monetary compensation!

:monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

GENERIC STRONG FEMALE AND DERIVATIVE CAST IS NOT NEW YOU FUCKING TARD.

ENOUGH OF YOU, I HAVE WORK.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

How can FFXIII be original when they literally called the main character a "female Cloud". I also remember them mentioning Kadaj in regards to the Seifer guy.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

It's just a comparison, to illustrate how her character design was done. Seriously. Every FF character shares similar traits with others before them. It's just how it is. She's not gonna be a carbon copy of Cloud.

If she is, then that'll be stupid, but you're making a big deal out of a stupid comparison that was made to illustrate the direction they made in making a strong lead female character for this game. In the end, it'll mean nothing.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

The comparison was a lazy one. Yes, FF characters share similarities, but they haven't been referred to in the same way as Lightning being a "female Cloud". It's like something a noobie fanfic writer would say.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Can't argue you with you there, darn :monster:

It's certainly something I wouldn't say if I were the one being interviewed, but they figured since Cloud's arguably one of the most popular FF characters, that'd get some attention to her right there, while illustrating how they made her.

Oh wellz :monster:

She still isn't going to be Cloud, and that's whats important, stupid quotes be damned.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
LOL I just got linked to that from 4chan.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Holy shit I just came.

Vanille prisoner? Hot bleach blonde chicks in both? In game cutscenes looking like sex?

Versus looks all modern with a slight futuristic appeal to it, and XIII is all primitive with futuristic aspects to it. Any idea yet to how the two link?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The graphics aren't really impressive given what we've already seen though.

I want to know how this battle system works exactly though. Looks fun.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh jesus I just skipped most of it. Apparently pausing just freeze frames and the video keeps going without you knowing. =/

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I really hope I get my ACC tomorrow, that looks like a lot of fun. I really think I'm gonna like this combat system. The people that liked XII's might not :P

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I really hope I get my ACC tomorrow, that looks like a lot of fun. I really think I'm gonna like this combat system. The people that liked XII's might not :P
Bah, I liked XII's although I hated that stupid License Point board... & actually having to buy non-Physical things like magic spells from a shop.

This battle system looks like alot of fun though. It's also nice to see the return of the "Battle Screen". I can't help it, I've missed it.:(

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Mine is "posted and being processed"
Current location: Hong Kong. ._.

But it's at the airport already. :monster:

Last edited:

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
Mine will arrive later because it's a friend who is bringing. So I won't pay any shipping taxes.

New Final Fantasy Versus XIII footage!!

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I couldn't tell if I was looking at Final Fantasy or Batman. Although, that might not be such a bad thing. All we need now is to get Christian Bale to voice Noctis.:monster:

Thanks for the link also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom