• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XV lore archive now available on TheLifestream

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
https://thelifestream.net/lifestrea...-lore-archive-now-available-on-thelifestream/

Unless you’ve been reading our forum, it may have looked like we haven’t been giving Final Fantasy XV much thought since it was released this past November — but TheLifestream has actually been hard at work on compiling all of the game’s lore into an archive for our fellow Final Fantasy fans to peruse at their leisure. The fruit of this months-long labor finally becomes available to you today.

• Final Fantasy XV lore archive

Keep an eye on this spot in the coming days for a “Fan Theories and Observations” article to be added to this archive. For now, though, please enjoy refreshing your memory about things you may have forgotten from the game and its associated media — and maybe even discover some things you didn’t know before!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Bravo man. I know you worked your ass off on this! I will be sharing the love!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Dude you rock.

good-job.gif

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
^ I won't donate money, but I will like and share and apply a filter of my profile to a picture of Tres and a PS4.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Amazing work and dedication, I'm relieved to have all this lore in a published format. The FF community owes you so much.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It's been pointed out to me that the chapter-by-chapter transcript is "frustratingly close to complete." I had shied away from attempting to do a complete script for the simple fact that, well, it would never actually be complete given all the incidental dialogue while just walking around, and all the battle quotes ... but upon looking at it with the remaining mandatory stuff in mind, it really is shockingly close to having all the mandatory scenes transcribed, on top of nearly all the subquests NPCs send you on. And there's still a fuckton of the "walking around" stuff anyway.

Once I finish the Fan Theories & Observations addition, I guess I'll go ahead and get that other little bit over with. Thoughts?

Top Bottom