• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XVI

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
"Basic development" and scenario already done. From their recruitment page:

"We have already completed basic development and scenario production, and are continuing to create large-scale resources and build boss battles while expanding our various development tools,"

“Also, most of our staff are carrying out their work remotely.”

Square Enix is currently seeking final staff to help complete the world of Final Fantasy XVI with various stages and fields, large-scale cutscenes, character actions, and so on.

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Square Enix is currently seeking final staff to help complete the world of Final Fantasy XVI with various stages and fields, large-scale cutscenes, character actions, and so on.

Yoshida: “I mean, this trailer didn’t show any of the game’s selling points, so we’ll have something the next time after giving it some more work.”

NewCoreGame.png

sKG.gif

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield

OMFG!!!!

Name of the protagonist: Clive Rosfield, and yes turns out he is Joshua's brother.

World is called Valisthea, some beautiful artworks featured in the website.

world_pc.jpg

Theory time: Clive is Ifrit's dominant, and without knowing the summon took control of him.. He killed his brother.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Clive, Jill, Barry... and Dhalmekka.

To be fair I kind of respect them for breaking the mold so determinedly.
Dhalmekka and Barry are not confirmed though lol so far

I was making a Resident Evil reference :monster:

'cause y'know...Clive Rosfield sounds similar to Chris Redfield and there is a Jill so I went from there...

:sadpanda:

Top Bottom