Finally Returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Hey everyone. Im Nocturne. I actually joined Square Insider last summer at the beginning and was sad to see it all go because of a few people. Its glad to have some reliable people running it now and I appreciate all the hard work you guys have done and love the new site.

Well, a little about me since it's a new forum pretty much. I like videogames, anime, and Jrock.

My favorite series is the FF series with my favorite being FF8. I pretty much like any type of game except realistic racing and FPS I like to an extent but they can get old really fast since they are pumped out way too fast.
Other favorite series include Xenosaga, Star Ocean, Thousand Arms, Lunar ect.

My favorite anime's would be Death Note, Rahxephon, Darker than Black, Trinity Blood, FMA, Cowboy Bebop, and many others (old and new)

Jrock I have so many bands I like Im not going to list all of them but here are a few Gackt (favorite), Versailles, L'arc en Ciel, Miyavi, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Mucc, Girugamesh, ect.

I hope to see everyone around. Im in Pharmacy School so during the year I dont get to come on TOO much, but holidays and summers Ill definitely be coming on.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Thanks guys, I remember a good bit of you. Force Stealer, X Soldier and Balthea.

I accept the :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom