Flare's artwork

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
So, just decided to make a thread for my artwork, in case anyone would like to see it. I do digital art, pencil drawings, sculptures, and I write books too, but my books will have to be published before I show them off here.
Anyway, what better way to start off than by showing my latest Sephiroth drawing? Done on my computer, hope you guys like it. :monster:

Is this how you usually put pics in posts? Not entirely sure, but I guess it works. :wacky:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Beaten Into My Head jpeg watermarked.jpg
    Beaten Into My Head jpeg watermarked.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 379

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
And then my latest pencil drawing, a portrait of Angeal. Looks like a theme going on here, but I haven't drawn Genny yet. Don't hold yer breath either.
I don't do pencil drawings as much as I used to, but I think I still got the skills. :awesome:

angeal_hewley_portrait_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d8hprf0.jpg

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Pencil drawings always impress me. Mostly because my attempts are awful, but also because they're just so intricate. Nice. :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Aw, thanks guys!
I started off with pencil and paper, so it was nice to draw Angeal again that way. You can only make so many mistakes too, unlike digital. I love drawing with pencils, there's nothing quite like it.
I'm sure I'll put more stuff on here soon. I got a lot of art. It's like, my life, ya know? :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
And this is what my avatar looks like. Drew this on the pc a year or two ago, I forget... I love dragons.
dohaeris_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d7a7oc7.jpg

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Color me impressed, this is really good. ^_^

If you love dragons, you MUSTE DRAW BAHAMUT. :awesome:
(pst pst Neo Bahamut is my favorite evar). <3

Looks like we're going to have a new contender for the TLS Most Talented Award come next January.

I've just been to your deviant art page, Flare. Lady, you are talented! I loved the clay succulent. I'm crazy for dragons too, but I can only dream of drawing them the way you do.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Color me impressed, this is really good. ^_^

If you love dragons, you MUSTE DRAW BAHAMUT. :awesome:
(pst pst Neo Bahamut is my favorite evar). <3

Aw, thanks Nanaki!
I drew my own take on Bahamut years ago, but never finished it.... I would love to do it again. Neo Bahamut is pretty radical, I'd love to give him a shot! :awesome:

Right now I'm pretty busy, going to be in a local street fair selling clay stuff next weekend. ;)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
There's a Most Talented Award? Sounds fun! :awesome:

Wow, thanks Licorice, that means a lot! <3 ^,^
I recently started doing clay stuff within this past year. I'll show some of those on here too, eventually. The clay succulents are fun!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
And some more Sephi fanarft. There's no way that you can tell who my fave FFVII character is. No. Way. :awesome:

sephiroth__glance_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d621fgn.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Here's the third sculpture I completed, did this last year. It was commissioned to be a realistic sea turtle, so I made it as real as I could. It was quite a learning experience! I'm happy with how it turned out.

realistic_sea_turtle_sculpture_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d87mej2.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Here's a wedding dress and suit drawing I did; it's my sis's wedding dress, comissioned by my bro-in-law. Tried to advertize this stuff, but didn't get much business from it yet, so it's on hold unless someone commissions some more.

wedding_dress_drawing__rebecca_s_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d7wi0fz.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I also do personalized portraits; I enjoy this more than wedding dress drawings. :awesome: Might show off some of the older stuff sometime, but here's the most recent one I did, about a year and a half ago. I've been too busy with other stuff to do anymore lately.
This is a portrait of my cousin/best friend and me (supposed to be anyway, it's not perfect... I had fun with the hair, but the faces could've been better to look more like us)
Since we're such VII fanatics, I dressed us up (that's what I mean by 'personalized'). She's a Turk, and I'm a SOLDIER, in case it wasn't completely obvious. :awesome:
senior_turk__soldier_1st_class_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d70pvj7.jpg

RedFFWolf

Donator
Your pencil drawing of Angeal is incredible - I've been exposed to pencil drawings quite a bit lately after I commissioned a friend for 50+ pieces of art - I considered his art pieces to be amazing, but I honestly don't have a justifiable expression to capture the magnitude of excellence in your pieces

Great stuff :)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Aw, thank you Red! That's really nice to hear! :)
I don't do pencil drawings as much as I used to, but I do love them. Digital stuff is what I'm doing lately, it's easy to color/paint when it's digital.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
And now for something completely different! :monster:

kadaj_and_cloud_in_the_snow_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d5o16u7.jpg

I used to do this stuff all the time when I was a teen.... kind of miss it. :wacky: I know it's stupid, but you might be surprised at how many stick figure stories of FF characters I got going. They're epic pieces of my history. XD

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay, that comic's retarded, no one has to read it. :monster:

Here's some adorable as frick little handmade giraffe charms I just finished making for my local street fair tomorrow. :awesome:

handmade_mini_giraffe_charm_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d90mh9c.jpg

mini_charms__giraffes_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d90mior.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Those are all handmade separately too, so each one's different. Good lord that took some time, but so worth it. ^.^

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I wouldn't have known that was Kadaj if it wasn't for the awesome detail on the Souba :D, that comic was great.

How long have you been drawing?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
How big are those giraffe charms? and what are they made from? They look awesome.

Kind of tempted to commission something but I'm pretty poor at the moment :sadpanda:

Top Bottom