Flashing Heart: TifaxLightning FC

Elisa Maza

Whomst
txlfcbanner.jpg

When I said I wanted this FC to be a reality, I meant it.

Welcome~!

This is *~Flashing Heart~*, the FanClub dedicated to the crack (?) pairing Tifa Lockhart (FFVII) x Lightning (FFXIII). Yes, this is a lesbian couple. Whoever has problems with this, the "back" button on your browser should do the trick.

Since this pairing is currently a crack one, anything goes: from fics to fanart to theories about how the two heroines would react together. And I wrote "currently" and put a question mark to the word "crack" above, because with the oncoming Dissidia Duodecim 012, who knows what we might see. Maybe with this new game, this couple would have a solid basis to count on! :ego:

13395631.jpg

13718241.jpg

Ignore the male in the background...:shifty:

Owner/Creator
Tea-chan

Splintered
Rin Tohsaka
Buffy
Raidou
Elizabeth

Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Posted this already, but it's more appropriate in this thread:

2emzfqv.jpg

:monster:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
@ Buffy, I request more fanart. On better paper. ^_^

@ Splintered, if I'm not wrong, you've drawn fanart of them as well, right? Do share. :wacky:

Also, does anyone know any good fanfics? Or should we wait for Dissidia 012 to be released before the fandome starts writing them en mass? :neo:

EDIT: Video.

Some NoctisxCloud, but you don't care. Focus on TifaxLightning.

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Came across this. Thought I'd share <3

tumblr_ldk3d2nEoG1qf1cvto1_500.png

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Eh. I found it in tumblr so...i dunno D:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I hope that in Dissidia 012 Cloud gets one of his depressive moments, leading to Lightning punching him in the face and Tifa running off with her. :awesome:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I hope this happens with Laguna. I see him getting between them all the time in the scans. >( *

Lightning_vs_Tifa_by_ecchi_mia.jpg

* Don't hurt me, Celes! :no:

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Because I want Laguna out of my Tifa and Lightning interactions in the game (which, I must say, hints that there will be plenty *OMG, EXCITE!!!!!!!!*:excited:), with a Lightning punch, preferably.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That picture disturbs me btw. <XD

AND

Too bad. Laguna will be like the cockblocker of your ship. Though he's not blocking a dude... Lightning is sort of like FemSquall so I guess that kinda counts.

Top Bottom