FLOOR 67 Fan Animation

LeeKD93

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Lee
Hey there everyone! I just wanted to share a fan made animation for the famous prison cell scene from the original FFVII. A lot of hard work and talent went into this and I believe this is the perfect community to share it with haha. You all may remember a while back when a video named Project Kalm went up. Since then there have been a few FFVII related videos released however this is the big new one to be released since then. I am proud to say I was apart of this and I hope all of you wonderful fans of FFVII will enjoy this passion project. Thank you :)

Click here to watch:
Floor 67 Fan Made Animation

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Holy crap. This is so great. So faithful while also expanding and maturing the original. My god we were robbed of these scenes in Remake but y’all have recreated it beautifully.

Hats off to the voice actors, everyone nailed it. Loved the extra writing too, including the radio DJ and the scenes with the security guards.

Amazing, amazing work.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow this is incredible. Amazing work! The voice actors did some VERY good work for the characters, I'm very impressed. This certainly feels like in tune with the Remake.

I love how you made the Aerith and Tifa portion lighthearted and cute too. Very well done.

This is just superb. Again, wonderful work.

Reactions: Ite

MoLe_BlAdE

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Holy Jenova! This is fantastic!

As others have said, I love how this stays so true to the OG events but also love the little added extras!

Absolutely stellar work!

Reactions: Ite
Top Bottom