• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Forum Style FF Community Games - Now Solving fancy's FFI Crossword Puzzle

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Can I just say that I am floored by the way this thread took off?? Haha, didn't see it coming. It's been fun lurking.

I'mma throw some numbers at ya now that we've reached 30 games. :megusta:

Of the 30 games of Hangman played, only 2 of them have been lost: "Dr. Kadowaki," hosted by Fancy and "Brynnhildr," hosted by Ghost X.

Games Won by Participants
meta-chart (2).jpeg

Games Hosted by Participantsmeta-chart.jpeg

I'm not sure if I really count tho lmaoo.

Anyway, yay! Might creep back if this hits a major lull.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Seeing as how everyone else did all the legwork, and I just swooped in at the last second to take the victory...

I'm still gonna claim my right as winner to start the next round :troll:
:hairflip:

Hmmm... let me think for a bit. Because some of you assh--er, clever folks are WAAAAY too good at tearing my clue apart after ONE SINGLE LETTER *cough* @Keveh Kins *cough* :watchingu:

Last edited:

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
You sons of bitches, the lot of ya.

*sigh*

...Licorice wins.

If anyone was wondering/didn't already know, castanets are the little clacky things you often hear in flamenco music, among other styles.

They look like this:
1336.jpg

Top Bottom