Fred the movie?! Get outta here...

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
fred-movie-dvd-cover.jpg

This movie's been around for a while, and I actually only learned about this yesterday. But wow, I never thought they'd actually make a movie out of this annoying twerp. :shifty:

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
What the fuck is this nonsense?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
To add to the 'what the fuckery' that is Nickelodeon, they're now making a live-action movie of The Fairly Oddparents, staring Drake Bell as Timmy.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
To add to the 'what the fuckery' that is Nickelodeon, they're now making a live-action movie of The Fairly Oddparents, staring Drake Bell as Timmy.

LIIIIIIIES!!!

say it ain't so.

seriously.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Gawd, the Fred thing is old news... I've seen his merchandise in stores already. I can't believe it! There are a lot of other Youtube 'stars' that deserve to be recognized, imo. All this kid does is what... speak in a high pitched voice? I've seen his videos just to see what the big deal is, and I really do not get it. His shit isn't even 'so random it's funny', it's just plain awful. Not really random, just crap.

A-and I liked the idea with Fairly Odd Parents... mostly because I love Drake Bell. xD

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
lawl. All about money.. as in MONEY

there's a reason why the Chipmunks have been around so long.

Maybe you need to hit the right pitch to lure in people under 15. Like a dog whistle.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Be thankful that it's not being financed with taxes. Trust me, it would hurt you more.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
fred-movie-dvd-cover.jpg

This movie's been around for a while, and I actually only learned about this yesterday. But wow, I never thought they'd actually make a movie out of this annoying twerp. :shifty:
This guy needs to jack off more.
:worffacepalm:

And for the record, the annoying orange owned his ass.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
'FRED! IN HIS FIRST MOVIE!!'

Does this sound like a threat to anybody else?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
He's an annoying prick who sounds like a chipmunk that had too much crack to handle.

Top Bottom