• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Front page hits 100 comments

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I can assure you that everything in that article is the truth.

I went ahead and included a larger version of the scan that contains the interview. Sorry about the mistake, but yes. It is very true.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Basch is alive!!!:monster:

I have no idea whether to believe this. Some of the info seems credible

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Most of those pageviews must have been down to our quality staff's sleuthing and unwavering commitment to the truth and the facts about BC's imminent US release though amirite?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That's great and all...but I really don't understand how people can keep talking about the love triangle. It's our biggest thread on the forums I think, and it's been a discussion now for 13 years, how could there possibly be any more to say on the subject? lol

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That's great and all...but I really don't understand how people can keep talking about the love triangle. It's our biggest thread on the forums I think, and it's been a discussion now for 13 years, how could there possibly be any more to say on the subject? lol

Denial is a powerful force.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's the greatest mystery of FFVII fandom.

I have to say this was one of the most epic April Fool's ever. Also, major props to Ryushikaze for being a co-conspirator and bringing the idea up in the first place. Fucking epic, man. Truly fucking epic. Yous brought the ruckus man. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hi-mi-tsu :monster:

“There’s quite a lot of information in the story, so new viewers can enjoy the story without confusion. But this leaves old viewers who already know this a bit bored. So the idea was that while a lot of what we show is important, what’s truly important is what’s not shown. With that in mind, pay attention to what you don’t see as much as you pay attention to what’s there. You’ll be surprised at what’s in what isn’t there.”

That part right there was epic. SO MANY CLUES WERE LEFT. LOLOL

I really am surprised at how well this was hooked. I mean, wow. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I should have realized that paragraph was the big give away, but I guess you never know with Nomura. lol XD

Yes it appeared logical to me too, at first, that Nomura would speak in an ambiguous way about the story.

But what really hooked of course was the claim that Red XIII would have more lines. That was really waving the candy in front of our eyes.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Heh, I made sure to include that so it would appear logical and believable. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Except you (or Ryu) added something about 'humorous' comments or something, which, imho, isn't something XIII would do on purpose, :monster:.

Top Bottom