• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Funny KH Videos

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So there's this program called MMD, or MikuMikuDance which is some kind of free program to make small anime like videos or something (idk I never used it :monster: ) and people have made a lot of KH models for it which have resulted in some awesome videos. Most have really crappy animation but some people are quite good with it

For example, this video, which sums up the entire KH plot with a hilarious twist :awesome: :

and this next one doesn't have really good animation, but it still made me laugh quite a lot:

and this one I've watched like 20 times. No idea where the audio is from but my god it's one of the funniest things I've seen

and finally this one:

The animation in this one is really impressive. Probably the best MMD animation I've even seen.

I might try my hand with this program, I'm sure I'll suck at it but we'll see. Anyone else seen any funny KH vids?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My favorite part of this one is Zexion and Namine before they get in the car:

And I think Demyx should just give Sora the turtles :monster:

Top Bottom