Game of Thrones

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well now I'm thinking about which character he could play, hmmmmmmmmmm.

edit: I've got one,
Lord Jon Connington aka Griff.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
from tumblr:
The end credits of game of thrones are on a black background specifically so you can see the look of horror on your face reflected in your computer screen

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
q1GkkoM.png

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
He had better not do a Robert Jordan.

I'll go into hell and drag him out myself.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
WTF is a drum orgy? :wacky:
I wonder if Westeros has been introduced to Tex-Mex yet. :awesome:

I can't help but notice that the artist failed to capture the bloody-pulpness that his face has become.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n6iexmxN5e1snao0yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_n6jongDmnm1qfmt79.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So I've watched six episodes now, and um, had another dream where I don't remember much of what was happening except that Tyrion spent the entire time trying to get into my pants... :closedmonster:

Either way the story is pretty good. Violent and bloody, though. There have been a few parts where I had to look away
wtf The Mountain cut off his horse's head? Stupid jerk :(

And boobs, boobs everywhere. But that's really neither here nor there. :awesome:

But uh, I need to go return some movies to the video store and I'll probably rent more episodes. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I should be an emotional wreck right now from Ygritte's death since I've been dreading it since I unwillingly fell in love with her in season 2 but I ended up more annoyed that most of her lines and Jon's from her death scene in the book were cut and that the scene came off completely underwhelming.

I'll probably turn into an emotional wreck once it starts to sink in that Rose Leslie won't be in the series anymore.

Also I fucking knew the kid was going to kill her from the "previously on".

Also, also lawl they really had to stretch the names of the billed actors in this episode in the opening sequence since it was only 5 of them.

edit: Forgot to say why the fuck are Grenn and Pyp dead?

Last edited:
Because of having a vague, possibly false memory of reading that Jon Snow dies and becomes a white walker, I was convinced that this would be the episode where he dies. Fortunately he didn't. I am at peace...for now.

I always disliked Ygritte for her attitude and general demeanor. It was a small pleasure to see her leave.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
It was really odd to see an episode that was only about one thing.

Top Bottom