• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Game Scheduling Thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Since we're always scrambling to hook up, and everyone is in different timezones, I figured it might help to have a thread where folks can say when they'll be available for some gaming.

You can use this thread for scheduling LIVE, PSN, or PC games.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
This is actually a good idea, man.

Props.

/goes to google timezones + adjustments

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'll be available most of the weekend for stuff (the weekend being after 7:00 Saturday night).

Anyone up for some Bad Company 2/Crysis 2/R4D/L4D 1 or 2/Bulletstorm/MVC3/Pokemon?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
What he said. Except I will be available from now throughout the weekend.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
^Get AC Brotherhood so I can kill you. And SR2. :) Also add me BongRipper47

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Tifabelle, YACCBS, Splintered, Tifa Lockhart (Hamuka Arisato), Tennyo?, and I need to get together to play Uncharted 2 when PSN is back up.

This must happen. There are enough of us to play almost a full-size game on our own :D

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I most heartily agree with Force's request. Once PSN is back up we must get on this. What days of the week work for you guys?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm around on the weekends usually. Or during the week, I usually get on about 8pm EST. I've been looking forward for a while now to playing with you Tenny! *coughFORCEFAILUREcough*

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ugh, unfortunately I'll be working until 9pm CST on weekends this coming month. :( So gaming would have to be at night, if I'm around. Poo

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
That's not a problem for me! I'm always up late, lol

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I'm pretty much good for anytime after 4:30 CST on weekdays and any time on weekends.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
The only multiplayer I have is Brotherhood for PS3.

Normally I'm on during the weekdays and I'm on summer break so pretty much whenever. Central USA is my timezone.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Any peeps up for stuff this weekend sometime, or maybe even later tonight?

I have a copy of Uncharted just sitting there on my shelf, waiting...

The poor thing. :(

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
YES. I'll be around. You know where to find me. Whether it's tonight or this weekend. I'm pretty sure I have nothing to do this weekend, at least not in the eveningtimes.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Any peeps up for stuff this weekend sometime, or maybe even later tonight?

I have a copy of Uncharted just sitting there on my shelf, waiting...

The poor thing. :(

I wish I still had my PS3 and Uncharted.

Goddamn I loved that game so much

Top Bottom