• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Game Scheduling Thread

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Give me a time and I'll try and be around for Gears (or ME3 I'm just a little obsessed with it)

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I'm always up for ME3 on XBL. Would really like to complete a Gold run. Hit me up if anyone needs a 4th man.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Completed a silver run today on ME3 with 3 Adepts (Me included) and 1 Vanguard. Biotics were everywhere. 0_0

Anyway I'm up for something Saturday during the day time if people are gonna be around.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Who wants to play some versus tonight?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
meeeee

I'll be home in like 40 minutes-ish

Telcontar

Donator
So... bump! Looks like gamenights used to happen here till 3 months ago. What happened?

Anyone interested in having weekly gamenights? :lol:

Lex

Administrator
That would be a year and 3 months ago actually :P

We tend to organise game-nights in the threads for the games now (Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 3, FFXIV etc) or in the IRC chat or on Skype. A weekly game night would be fun.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
A propose a new gamenight!

Game: FFXIV - A Realm Reborn
When: Every single fucking day.

Telcontar

Donator
Ohh myyy a year and three months indeed. :O

Other than FF14, which I unfortunately do not have at the moment... Any suggestions?

Mass Effect sounds great.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
For games you can play with other people: Uncharted 3, The Last of Us, Saints Row 4 and another MMO The Old Republic that's free to play now.

Fangu

Great Old One
I'm thinking of trying to make my brain work properly with normal x-axis again - when I do I'll be up for some Uncharted 3. ALSO! Now that I can stream from my PS3, I can stream my angle with the Skype call as well. lol!

giphy.gif

Thread revival!

Anyone wanna play Rocket League, Destiny or something? Either right now or at a later date.

EDIT:

As usual, no one gives a shit.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Or you know people could be busy with other things and maybe seeing your edit didn't exactly make them interested. Certainly was the case for me.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Yeah, same here. I would've played something, but I had an incredibly busy weekend. Perhaps maybe we could see if people were up to something and maybe give it a few days for them to respond with a date/time that could be good for them? :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Pretty much any night this week is good, besides this one. I'm not going to be finishing the story anytime soon, seeing as how I'm going through UC3 atm. And as much as I want to get to UC4, I actually want to take my time instead.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Anyone want to team up for some Rocket League on Steam? I love the game (200+ hours logged so far) but I'm getting pretty fed up of playing with abusive random players. Here are two recent examples:

72Xb.jpg

62Xb.png

Yesterday I played with someone who wanted to forfeit when we went 1-0 down, and when I refused, he insulted me and then started playing for the other team, scoring a couple of goals in the 3 vs. 1 that resulted. Utterly moronic.

So yeah, let me know if you want to play. It doesn't matter how bad you are - I'm only at Challenger II myself and still can't do aerials. Ideally we'd do voice chat at the same time but we don't have to. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If you happen to convince me to play, and if we're both at a computer at the same time, :monster:

Do note I have the PC version, idk if it's got crossplay with consoles.

Top Bottom