Gamer

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Probably gonna be shit-thread :monster: but I was curious to know what you guys thought of this movie? I liked it but I feel kind of mixed on it. It got pretty wierd alot though I like the concept of the story being around "RL" games and stuff. I did like the plotline and how it turned out though. Felt like the ending could've been drawn out a little longer but eh, was good. I give it 7/10 as it was still pretty cool. Gotta love Gerard Butler though, imho, he's a great actor.

~ SoS

the movie fell flat when it tried to tell the story.
it just didnt work when Butler's like "I just want to find my family.. :(" then ASS!!!! TITTIES!!!!!! FAT GUY JERKIN OFF TO PEOPLE GETTING KILLED!!!! WOOOO!!!
it probly could have, but it wasnt told well enough to fuse them together.

Plus I hate when movie advertise movies as something they arnt. trailers show that the movie is about the game, when the games just a plot point.

EDIT: oh yes, Michael C. Halls dance number is the fucking shit.

Last edited:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Ah I see, though honestly, I did like it for the fact that Gerard Butler did a good job in it, IMHO. I still liked the concept of it, even if it was just a plot point and not the main theme itself. Yeah I agree too though Inter, had it focused more on the *RL Game Concept* more so I probably would've liked it better and yeah that dance number was pretty cool ^^.

~ SoS

Top Bottom