• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gamerspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
2014 - 27 = 1987

Final Fantasy (ファイナルファンタジー Fainaru Fantajī?) is a fantasy role-playing video game created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, developed and first published in Japan by Square (now Square Enix) in 1987.

:monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I like your thinking, Dawnie. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I spy with my little eye, a new theme of infamous detectives. We already have Sherlock, who wants Poirot? :monster:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
2014 - 27 = 1987

Final Fantasy (ファイナルファンタジー Fainaru Fantajī?) is a fantasy role-playing video game created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, developed and first published in Japan by Square (now Square Enix) in 1987.

Swing and a miss. :shifty:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
We are now streaming our first podcast! Come join us and get involved!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We're doing a Q&A so people get on there and ask as many crazy questions as you like.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Also a YouTube to make things easier if people have trouble, or just want this instead.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We managed to get through the first podcast alive! The link above is in the middle of being processed on our website creator's channel right now as we speak. Kudos to Tony, Carlie, Joe and Marcus for being spectacular participants. Can't wait for the next one! :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
^ There was always the YouTube link. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah Lex there's no excuse, we're very disappointed in you. The only way you can rectify this is by listening to it ASAP mister.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Having listened to it I am now realising my mic quality is crap. Might have to buy a new one tomorrow.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I was going to say something, but didn't want to offend. :monster:

Ghost X

Now you know who not to rely on if you have a booger hanging out of your nose in a social situation.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
She might be bolshy as fuck, but she's still British. Reserve an' shit, motherfucker. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Dawn - Clickers and I'm absolutely terrified of them. :monster:

Tbf Ami was too busy trying to get me into the hangout to point it out. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Dawn, if you can't find your BFF work, we're happy for anything else. And yes, that means an FFI review! :awesome:

Joe, Carlie's right. It was getting on mine and Tony's nerves trying to get you guys in there. :(

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I said I'd a get review done a while ago but I recently needed a little break from the internet, because: reasons. Best leave it at that. I'm off Friday and I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend, if I can't get it done this weekend then I never will.

Anyway I'm sticking with Gamerspective, tis a great site. :monster:
I particularly like the blogs: 'hispanic-melon-lord-corner' & 'babbling-blogness'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom